Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 315 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦15,000
1.1 Background to the Study
The growing sophistication of consumer needs and wants amidst fierce
competition in the banking sector in Nigeria has made it inevitable for
customers to continually look out for service providers that could address and
satisfy their needs. It is believed that the goal of every organization is to meet
the needs and the requirements of its stakeholders. Meeting the needs and the
requirements of the stakeholders will not only ensure the survival of the
organization but also allow it to flourish.
Customers are presumed to be one of the most important stakeholders in any
organization because without them, organizations are not likely to succeed
(Babatunde & Olukemi 2012). However, with the development in Information,
and Communication Technology (ICT) customers are faced with myriad of
choices, in making selections between service providers. In the same vein
Oliver (1997) observed that it is not unusual for a customer to make
comparison between differences in perceived expectation and perceived
performance which is known as disconfirmation. As a result customer attrition
sets in, in which customers may be engaged in switching back and forth
between product and service offering in a bid to get quality services that satisfy
their needs and wants.
Satisfaction is a person‟s expression of pleasure or disappointment resulting
from comparing a service outcome in relation to the expectations (Schiff Iman
& Kanuk 2007). Hence, it implies that if performance falls below expectation,
the customer is dissatisfied. Where the performance matches the expectations,
the customer is satisfied. Peradventure the performance exceeds expectations;
the customer is highly satisfied or delighted. In other words, satisfaction is a
subjective concept based on the customer‟s evaluation of what he or she needs
or wants during an interaction process with a bank.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Over the years, public organizations have experienced gross monetary loss due to error and fraud,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It is usually impossible for a particular organisation to have a comprehensive knowledge of all t...Continue Reading »
3. A Survey Of The Efficient And Effective Personnel Management In Small And Medium Scale Industries» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page………………………………………………… Certification………………………………………… Ded...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF PROBLEM Every organisation whether profit oriented or not, has a set objectives which all the employees and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Today, work life balance has become an increasingly pervasive concern to both employers and employees of most organisati...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vii List of Tables xi List of Append...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF PERSONAL SELLING ON THE SALES VOLUME OF AN ORGANISATION. (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Personal selling consist of individual, personal communication i.e. face to face communication of information from the se...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The government of any independent country has the constitutional power to formulate policies and make laws for the good o...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLES AND POSITION OF CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES IN THE CIVIL SERVICE OF ANAMBRA STATE PROBLEMS AND STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVEMENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION An office cannot effectively function without secretary. A secretary is very important in every organization. Secretary is th...Continue Reading »
10. CORPORATE PLANNING AS A GROWTH STRATEGY IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF LIFE FLOUR MILL LIFE SAPELE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Corporate planning particularly important in a developing country where resource are relatively scare. In Nige...Continue Reading »