Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Technology has been adopted all over the globe which has brought significant changes in the
way of business operations are been carried out. Thisstudy investigated the effect of safe-
token adoption on customers‟ satisfactionof banks operating in Nigeria. The objectives of this
study are to determine the effect perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness and perceived
trust of safe-token technology on customer satisfaction. Questionnaires were distributed using
quota and purposive sampling. A total of 427copies of questionnaire were used for analysis.
PLS-SEM path modelling was employed to process the data. Three hypotheses were
developed in alternate form and resultssupported the hypotheses. Findings show that
perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use and perceived trust of safe-token positively
influence customer satisfaction. It is recommended that banks should provide need to pay
attention to design a user-friendly interface allowing consumers to feel free of mental effort
when using the
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF THE NATURE AND IMPACT OF PLANNING ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANY» ABSTRACT This study was centered on the nature and impact of planning on organizational performance. This study was guided by the following objectives...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISING ON THE PROFITABILITY OF A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Advertiser’s primary mission is to reach prospective customers and influence their awareness, attit...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Content Page Title page i Certification ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Abstract vii Table of content viii CHAPTER...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The world’s leading textile country is China which holds approximately 45 percent of global...Continue Reading »
5. AN EVALUATION OF PRIVATIZATION PROGRAMME AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOLS FOR ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY PUBLIC ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Privatization of state owned enterprises (SOEs) has become a key component of the structural refo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY An essential part of assignment is co coordinating the activities of people and directing their e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Entrepreneurship has to do with activities of individual persons. The concept of economic growth is relev...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON PRODUCTIVITY IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Job satisfaction is generally recognize in the organizational behavior field as the most vital an...Continue Reading »
9. THE ROLE OF PUBLIC HOUSING FINANCE IN AKWA IBOM STATE: A CASE STUDY OF AKWA SAVING AND LOANS LIMITED» ASBRACT Housing finance system in Nigeria is characterize by lack of secondary mortgage market and absence of private sector building societies or mor...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is the responsibility of managers to mange, and to achieve results through the efforts of othe...Continue Reading »