Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Technology has been adopted all over the globe which has brought significant changes in the
way of business operations are been carried out. Thisstudy investigated the effect of safe-
token adoption on customers‟ satisfactionof banks operating in Nigeria. The objectives of this
study are to determine the effect perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness and perceived
trust of safe-token technology on customer satisfaction. Questionnaires were distributed using
quota and purposive sampling. A total of 427copies of questionnaire were used for analysis.
PLS-SEM path modelling was employed to process the data. Three hypotheses were
developed in alternate form and resultssupported the hypotheses. Findings show that
perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use and perceived trust of safe-token positively
influence customer satisfaction. It is recommended that banks should provide need to pay
attention to design a user-friendly interface allowing consumers to feel free of mental effort
when using the
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page......................................................................................................................ii C...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the StudyLife is a set of pursuits. No one can achieve a fulfilling and promising life without family, health...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF NON-MONETARY INCENTIVES ON PERFORMANCE. A STUDY OF JULIUS BERGER CONSTRUCTION FIRM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to The Study Employee performance simply is the target and goal achievement of an entity facilitated by the co...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONS PERFORMANCE (A STUDY OF KRISORAL GROUP OF COMPANIES LIMITED ONITSHA)» ABSTRACT The topic of this project is “the effect of strategic management on organization’s performance”, with a particular referenc...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION IN A BUSINESS ORGANISATION (A Case Study of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc.)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The economic situation of the country in both the past and present year has affected the financia...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Advertising is a tool which is used to communicate message to consumers, the general public and s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nigerian textile industry is characterized with ineffective incentives, political uncertainty, acute power shortage, poor infrastructure, smu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Prices go by many names. It is all around us. The price of a worker is wages, incomes taxes are t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Promotion as we all know is an integral part of the entire marketing mix variable and concepts. P...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of content CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION Background of the study State...Continue Reading »