Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Technology has been adopted all over the globe which has brought significant changes in the
way of business operations are been carried out. Thisstudy investigated the effect of safe-
token adoption on customers‟ satisfactionof banks operating in Nigeria. The objectives of this
study are to determine the effect perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness and perceived
trust of safe-token technology on customer satisfaction. Questionnaires were distributed using
quota and purposive sampling. A total of 427copies of questionnaire were used for analysis.
PLS-SEM path modelling was employed to process the data. Three hypotheses were
developed in alternate form and resultssupported the hypotheses. Findings show that
perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use and perceived trust of safe-token positively
influence customer satisfaction. It is recommended that banks should provide need to pay
attention to design a user-friendly interface allowing consumers to feel free of mental effort
when using the
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK MANAGEMENT ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF MICROFINANCE INSTITUTIONS IN KENYA» ABSTRACT Foreign exchange risk management is complex and requires a thorough understanding of the MFI’s business needs, its internal and externa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.1INTRODUCTIONEvery organization is made up of human and physical resources. The resources are bought together in order to accomplish thes...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The significance of Radio to human life cannot be overestimated. This is true because beyond the phys...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Every aspect of management in the modern age relies heavily on information to thrive. Nothing moves without information a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study The desire of every management of most organizations is to maximize profits and shareholders’ w...Continue Reading »
6. AN EXAMINATION OF THE IMPACT OF MICRO CREDIT PROGRAMMES ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Prior to the 1970s, the view that large firms were the cornerstone of a modern economy dominated ...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT INCENTIVE POLICIES ON WORKER’S PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY, OBAJANA, KOGI STATE.)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An incentive is a form of financial encouragement recognizing a particular contribution made by the work force, in other ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Unemployment has been a major issue in the Nigerian economy since the mid 1980s. Consequently, the Federal government adopted several strateg...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF NON-MONETARY INCENTIVES ON PERFORMANCE. A STUDY OF JULIUS BERGER CONSTRUCTION FIRM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to The Study Employee performance simply is the target and goal achievement of an entity facilitated by the co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A multinational corporation is a company that has subsidiaries in several countries. Their decentralized structure, as we...Continue Reading »