Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Technology has been adopted all over the globe which has brought significant changes in the
way of business operations are been carried out. Thisstudy investigated the effect of safe-
token adoption on customers‟ satisfactionof banks operating in Nigeria. The objectives of this
study are to determine the effect perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness and perceived
trust of safe-token technology on customer satisfaction. Questionnaires were distributed using
quota and purposive sampling. A total of 427copies of questionnaire were used for analysis.
PLS-SEM path modelling was employed to process the data. Three hypotheses were
developed in alternate form and resultssupported the hypotheses. Findings show that
perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use and perceived trust of safe-token positively
influence customer satisfaction. It is recommended that banks should provide need to pay
attention to design a user-friendly interface allowing consumers to feel free of mental effort
when using the
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to examine banks, on investments and performance appraisal. It was also to ascertain the problems of using fina...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The aims of every government is to provide its people with basic services leadership and protect ...Continue Reading »
3. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF BRITISH-CURRICULUM ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The deplorable state of public schools in Nigeria has given rise to the preference for private ed...Continue Reading »
4. CHALLENGES FACING THE ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE IFRS AMONGST SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISE OWNERS IN KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Small and medium scale enterprises are the engine that drives most economies of the world. Their ...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF FINANCIAL AND NON FINANCIAL MOTIVATION OF EMPLOYEES IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF WEST AFRICAN PORTLAND CEMENT INDUSTRIE...» Abstract The main aim of this research work is to investigate the relationship of the two types of rewards namely financial rewards and non financial ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is the responsibility of managers to mange, and to achieve results through the efforts of othe...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS6PAGESTitle page........................................................................................................................Continue Reading »
8. CRITICAL STUDY OF THE EFFECT OF JOB STRESS ON NIGERIAN BANKING WORKERS: A CASE OF UNION BANK, UYO BRANCH» ABSTRACT The study investigated and evaluated job stress and its effects on job performance among members of staff at Union Bank. The study sought to ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Leadership is a vital element in the social relationship of groups at work. Groups need leaders a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF PROBLEM Every organisation whether profit oriented or not, has a set objectives which all the employees and...Continue Reading »