Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The concept of packaging describes the overall presentation of a product or services to the consumers and the manufacturers respectively in a form that will protect, preserve, promote, measure and describe the content of the pack.
Packaging is the first contact a consumer has with the product, so it is therefore of prime importance that materials are utilized to achieve the basic function of packaging.
This study will investigate how companies determine its packaging process and also focus on the reaction of consumers towards packaging, and know what motivate them most in a product.
Today, manufacturers and markets have come to the conclusion that the packaging of product needs to be efficiently and effectively conducted so as to generally accepted. It is therefore not surprising, the extent to which manufacturers go in ensuring that they appeal to the consumers taste.
The essay will go on to know how new product packaging systems are developed. It will enable us to know the importance of both the consumers and the manufacturers. In addition, it will also look at the techniques used by manufacturers in order to se the best standard.
However, packaging can also play a major or minor role in the marketing of a product, which is why various markets have called for the inclusion of packaging among the 4 Ps of marketing. More marketers however, treat packaging as an element of product strategy.
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE ESSAY
The main objective of the essay is to examine the development and functions of packaging in the marketing of consumer products. Other specific objectives include:
a. To examine how consumers react to the packaging of products in the market.
b. To find out the actual function of packaging in the life of a product to the consumers.
c. To examine the effect of packaging in the process of marketing the consumer products.
d. To prepare recommendations and suggestions for the improvement of packaging in different companies.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESSAY
This essay will be of significance to the following:
1. Organizations: It will enable various organizations to identify certain weaknesses and also reveal corresponding strengths involved in the process of packaging which may assist companies improve the quality of their packaging in order to derive the best result for packaging their products. It will also guide the companies on how to increase their productivity through proper packaging of products and how problems relating to packaging may be apprehended and arrested so that other organizations, companies and firms may view, emulate and also make provision for similar contingencies that may arise in future.
2. Individuals: This essay will also expose individuals to the importance and relevance of packaging in the life of a product.
3. Students: The essay will equally serve as a reference tool for further researches.
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS OF THE ESSAY
Packaging plays an integral part in the life of a product; its function and development assist in the marketing of a product to the consumers.
In view of this, the essay focuses on the development and function of packaging in the marketing of consumers’ products.
However, the following are some of the limitations of the essay:
i) Time Constraints: The essay should have covered a wider scope than the aforementioned scope but due to time constraints, it was limited to the areas mentioned.
ii) Insufficient Fund: Money plays a vital role in carrying out research work of this nature, so due to poor finance, the researcher was constrained in undertaking an elaborate research.
iii) Inadequate Materials: The poor supply of substantial and adequate materials needed in carrying out a more detailed research work was another factor that has limited scope of the essay.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE RELEVANCE OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF WORK STRESS ON EMPLOYEES JOB PERFORMANCE USING UNITY BANK PLC» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Stress is a part of life. We cannot banish it entirely form our lives on this earth. It comes upo...Continue Reading »
2. ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF A BUSINESS ORGANISATION. A CASE STUDY OF NAKO INDUSTRIAL LIMITED.» CHAPTE ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The profession of business ethics has long needed a highly practical resource that is designed par...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE PROBLEM AND ITS SETTING Every industry operates within two sets of constraints. Internal constraints are those proble...Continue Reading »
4. CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES AND LOAN PORTFOLIO QUALITY OF NIGERIAN COMMERCIAL BANKS (2006 - 2015)» ABSTRACTThe aim of this study was to examine the impact of tax revenue collected by federal government on the economic growth of Nigeria, while lookin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEGENERAL INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYPlanning and control are put in place to keep organization on course towards profitability g...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to Enudu (1999), the business environment is characterized by a lot of uncertainties ra...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Over the years, Multinational corporations (MNCs) have been a source of controversy ever since the East India Company develop...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM IN AN ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF PZ CUSSONS NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study One of the important aspects of the production of goods and services is the proper distri...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research is on impact of inventory management on productivity in an organization with zarewa aluminum and plastic limited as a case stud...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF PUBLIC HOUSING FINANCE IN AKWA IBOM STATE: A CASE STUDY OF AKWA SAVING AND LOANS LIMITED» ASBRACT Housing finance system in Nigeria is characterize by lack of secondary mortgage market and absence of private sector building societies or mor...Continue Reading »