Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The concept of packaging describes the overall presentation of a product or services to the consumers and the manufacturers respectively in a form that will protect, preserve, promote, measure and describe the content of the pack.
Packaging is the first contact a consumer has with the product, so it is therefore of prime importance that materials are utilized to achieve the basic function of packaging.
This study will investigate how companies determine its packaging process and also focus on the reaction of consumers towards packaging, and know what motivate them most in a product.
Today, manufacturers and markets have come to the conclusion that the packaging of product needs to be efficiently and effectively conducted so as to generally accepted. It is therefore not surprising, the extent to which manufacturers go in ensuring that they appeal to the consumers taste.
The essay will go on to know how new product packaging systems are developed. It will enable us to know the importance of both the consumers and the manufacturers. In addition, it will also look at the techniques used by manufacturers in order to se the best standard.
However, packaging can also play a major or minor role in the marketing of a product, which is why various markets have called for the inclusion of packaging among the 4 Ps of marketing. More marketers however, treat packaging as an element of product strategy.
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE ESSAY
The main objective of the essay is to examine the development and functions of packaging in the marketing of consumer products. Other specific objectives include:
a. To examine how consumers react to the packaging of products in the market.
b. To find out the actual function of packaging in the life of a product to the consumers.
c. To examine the effect of packaging in the process of marketing the consumer products.
d. To prepare recommendations and suggestions for the improvement of packaging in different companies.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESSAY
This essay will be of significance to the following:
1. Organizations: It will enable various organizations to identify certain weaknesses and also reveal corresponding strengths involved in the process of packaging which may assist companies improve the quality of their packaging in order to derive the best result for packaging their products. It will also guide the companies on how to increase their productivity through proper packaging of products and how problems relating to packaging may be apprehended and arrested so that other organizations, companies and firms may view, emulate and also make provision for similar contingencies that may arise in future.
2. Individuals: This essay will also expose individuals to the importance and relevance of packaging in the life of a product.
3. Students: The essay will equally serve as a reference tool for further researches.
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS OF THE ESSAY
Packaging plays an integral part in the life of a product; its function and development assist in the marketing of a product to the consumers.
In view of this, the essay focuses on the development and function of packaging in the marketing of consumers’ products.
However, the following are some of the limitations of the essay:
i) Time Constraints: The essay should have covered a wider scope than the aforementioned scope but due to time constraints, it was limited to the areas mentioned.
ii) Insufficient Fund: Money plays a vital role in carrying out research work of this nature, so due to poor finance, the researcher was constrained in undertaking an elaborate research.
iii) Inadequate Materials: The poor supply of substantial and adequate materials needed in carrying out a more detailed research work was another factor that has limited scope of the essay.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The research was carried out to assessed the impact of corporate social responsibility on firm performance of MTN Nigeria a case study of Sok...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Manufacturing simply refers to the changing or transformation of raw material to ﬁnished produc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Individuals have needs and business organizations exist to satisfy the needs and wants of the soci...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The primary function of the government or any modern societies includes offering protection to it...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF TALENT MANAGEMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES IN BARAU DIKKO TEACHING HOSPITAL, KADUNA» ABSTRACT The study examines the impact of talent management on the performance of employees at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna. Specifically, th...Continue Reading »
6. EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP AND JOB SATISFACTION IN SELECTED PUBLIC SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS IN OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study At the beginning of any established business contract is the employment relationship which connec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigeria as a country fully endowed with human and material resources have the right playing groun...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEGENERAL INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYPlanning and control are put in place to keep organization on course towards profitability g...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Production is one of the most important function of management in every organization. The essence of ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Corporate growth was much desired by most companies operating in Nigeria these was because of the advantage of high profit ability to dictate...Continue Reading »