Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The concept of packaging describes the overall presentation of a product or services to the consumers and the manufacturers respectively in a form that will protect, preserve, promote, measure and describe the content of the pack.
Packaging is the first contact a consumer has with the product, so it is therefore of prime importance that materials are utilized to achieve the basic function of packaging.
This study will investigate how companies determine its packaging process and also focus on the reaction of consumers towards packaging, and know what motivate them most in a product.
Today, manufacturers and markets have come to the conclusion that the packaging of product needs to be efficiently and effectively conducted so as to generally accepted. It is therefore not surprising, the extent to which manufacturers go in ensuring that they appeal to the consumers taste.
The essay will go on to know how new product packaging systems are developed. It will enable us to know the importance of both the consumers and the manufacturers. In addition, it will also look at the techniques used by manufacturers in order to se the best standard.
However, packaging can also play a major or minor role in the marketing of a product, which is why various markets have called for the inclusion of packaging among the 4 Ps of marketing. More marketers however, treat packaging as an element of product strategy.
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE ESSAY
The main objective of the essay is to examine the development and functions of packaging in the marketing of consumer products. Other specific objectives include:
a. To examine how consumers react to the packaging of products in the market.
b. To find out the actual function of packaging in the life of a product to the consumers.
c. To examine the effect of packaging in the process of marketing the consumer products.
d. To prepare recommendations and suggestions for the improvement of packaging in different companies.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESSAY
This essay will be of significance to the following:
1. Organizations: It will enable various organizations to identify certain weaknesses and also reveal corresponding strengths involved in the process of packaging which may assist companies improve the quality of their packaging in order to derive the best result for packaging their products. It will also guide the companies on how to increase their productivity through proper packaging of products and how problems relating to packaging may be apprehended and arrested so that other organizations, companies and firms may view, emulate and also make provision for similar contingencies that may arise in future.
2. Individuals: This essay will also expose individuals to the importance and relevance of packaging in the life of a product.
3. Students: The essay will equally serve as a reference tool for further researches.
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS OF THE ESSAY
Packaging plays an integral part in the life of a product; its function and development assist in the marketing of a product to the consumers.
In view of this, the essay focuses on the development and function of packaging in the marketing of consumers’ products.
However, the following are some of the limitations of the essay:
i) Time Constraints: The essay should have covered a wider scope than the aforementioned scope but due to time constraints, it was limited to the areas mentioned.
ii) Insufficient Fund: Money plays a vital role in carrying out research work of this nature, so due to poor finance, the researcher was constrained in undertaking an elaborate research.
iii) Inadequate Materials: The poor supply of substantial and adequate materials needed in carrying out a more detailed research work was another factor that has limited scope of the essay.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Risk Management is the identification assessment and prioritization of risks. It is the effect of...Continue Reading »
2. WORK- LIFE BALANCE AND EMPLOYEES PRODUCTIVITY IN TERTIARY INSTITUTION, A SURVEY IN RIVER STATE UNIV AND UNIPORT» Abstract In a changing economy dealing with an individual employee is more difficult than any time in recent memory. Work life balance impact both ind...Continue Reading »
3. PROCEDURE, PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS OF PERSONAL INCOME TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF OYO STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» ABSTRACT This aim of this project is to know the procedure, problem and prospect of personal income tax administration in Nigeria and also to know whe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study developing an intrapreneurial organization; a drive for nation building aimed at evaluating the Intrapreneurial organization develo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study This study is based on the effect of various credit risk management techniques deployed by Nigeri...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The topic of the study is Human Resource Management in Hotel and Catering industry (A case study of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu). The researcher...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYEvery government has two main avenues through which to generate revenue: external borrowing and inte...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF POOR INDUSTRIAL RELATIONSHIP ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study There is no group or association (be it a political group or business) that can bring its human a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Multinational Corporation is now globally accepted business firms which have adopted various cultures and take responsibility for her host co...Continue Reading »
10. MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)» ...Continue Reading »