Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Challenges faced by credit officers on credit provision in village banking from FINCA Microfinance Bank was considered. FINCA Microfinance Bank in Mwanza city branch was specifically used for the case study. The study has three specific objectives, namely; to examine procedures and process involved in providing the loan, to identify types of business financed by FINCA in the study area and finally to Identify factors contributing to loan provision. The study employed both quantitative and qualitative as research approaches and descriptive research design. The sample size was 138, and this included the Loan Officers and Village bankers. The study used purposive sampling to select 26 loan officers from FINCA Microfinance Bank and simple random were used to select the 123 village bankers. The methods used to collect data from respondents are questionnaires and interview.
The findings of the study revealed that, credit officers are not self-regulating in financial matters in loans provision to their clients from financial institutions in Tanzania as a result for the target given from supervisors in loans provision is becoming lower, although they tried according to their efforts but the number of clients and amounts borrowed were still small.
However, processes and procedures have been the other reason for credit officers on loans provision in FINCA at Mwanza branch, simply because there some processes and procedures of loans which finds that, it is difficult to the other people to get a loans or to borrow money because of the inferiority value of the assets owned by the clients who needs to borrow money. Therefore, credit officers leads to the working below target that given by their supervisors, so due to all these factors make them in such situation. From the findings, it was recommended that the Banks and other Microfinance Institution should have another way of rethinking about processes and procedures encountering the societies on the importance of having loans.
Therefore the recommendation lies on the credit officers themselves to have confidence on loans provision so as to build the credit officers’ careers on loans provision departments as well as development of portfolio and number of clients to the Microfinance Institutions which will give returns for their survival and areas for the further research were suggested.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study International trade and sales activities in the world has gradually expanded the market boundarie...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMET ON THE IMPACT OF QUALITY SERVICE ON CONSUMER (A CASE STUDY OF ARIK AIR LIMITED, ENUGU).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Global competition on today’s business, coupled with the rapid development in technology, e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The practice of mixed economy appears to be global issue. Thus it is ever present in the economic and political system of mos...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study is about developing benchmark/ paradigm for total Quality Management in Building Maintenance Operations. Building defects is usuall...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study This study is based on the effect of various credit risk management techniques deployed by Nigeri...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY USING YOUR ORGANISATION AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Product plays a central role in the activities of all organisations it is the medium through whic...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Wages and employment relations if well structured will bring about employee job performance, one of the crucial factors in maintaining and in...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF AMA BREWERY, 9TH MILE CORNER, ENUGU)» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITLE..................................................................................................................................Continue Reading »
9. EVALUATING TRANSPORTATION, WAREHOUSING AND INVENTORY CONTROL PRACTICES IN SELECTED MANUFACTURING FIRMS IN NIGERIA: TOWARDS A PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION PRO...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The economy of any nation depends to a great extent on the production and distribution of finishe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Infrastructure is defined as part of a structure; material or economic base of a society or an or...Continue Reading »