Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Challenges faced by credit officers on credit provision in village banking from FINCA Microfinance Bank was considered. FINCA Microfinance Bank in Mwanza city branch was specifically used for the case study. The study has three specific objectives, namely; to examine procedures and process involved in providing the loan, to identify types of business financed by FINCA in the study area and finally to Identify factors contributing to loan provision. The study employed both quantitative and qualitative as research approaches and descriptive research design. The sample size was 138, and this included the Loan Officers and Village bankers. The study used purposive sampling to select 26 loan officers from FINCA Microfinance Bank and simple random were used to select the 123 village bankers. The methods used to collect data from respondents are questionnaires and interview.
The findings of the study revealed that, credit officers are not self-regulating in financial matters in loans provision to their clients from financial institutions in Tanzania as a result for the target given from supervisors in loans provision is becoming lower, although they tried according to their efforts but the number of clients and amounts borrowed were still small.
However, processes and procedures have been the other reason for credit officers on loans provision in FINCA at Mwanza branch, simply because there some processes and procedures of loans which finds that, it is difficult to the other people to get a loans or to borrow money because of the inferiority value of the assets owned by the clients who needs to borrow money. Therefore, credit officers leads to the working below target that given by their supervisors, so due to all these factors make them in such situation. From the findings, it was recommended that the Banks and other Microfinance Institution should have another way of rethinking about processes and procedures encountering the societies on the importance of having loans.
Therefore the recommendation lies on the credit officers themselves to have confidence on loans provision so as to build the credit officers’ careers on loans provision departments as well as development of portfolio and number of clients to the Microfinance Institutions which will give returns for their survival and areas for the further research were suggested.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project emphasized on the relationship of promotional tools as an impact on organization performance. Efforts are made to find the probl...Continue Reading »
99 pages | 120 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. THE INFLUENCE OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS ON ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF PRODUCTIVITY IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Conflict in an organization is a state of discord by the actual and opposing power which arise fr...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Guinness Nigeria Plc, a subsidiary of the prestigious Diageo Plc, of the United Kingdom, was inco...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 274 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
4. IMPACT OF BANK-SPECIFIC FACTORS AND MACROECONOMIC VARIABLES ON NONPERFORMING LOANS OF LISTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The financial sector plays crucial roles in economic growth and development by virtue of its fina...Continue Reading »
115 pages | 10 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An organization, reputation, profitability and even its continued existence can depend on the degree to which its targete...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 173 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
6. EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND IT EFFECTS ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC, OWERRI BRANCH)» CHAPTER 1 1.1. INTRODUCTION Maintaining healthy employee relations in an organization is a pre requisite for organizational success. One way of mainta...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 341 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Prices go by many names. It is all around us. The price of a worker is wages, incomes taxes are t...Continue Reading »
49 pages | 213 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. WORK- LIFE BALANCE AND EMPLOYEES PRODUCTIVITY IN TERTIARY INSTITUTION, A SURVEY IN RIVER STATE UNIV AND UNIPORT» Abstract In a changing economy dealing with an individual employee is more difficult than any time in recent memory. Work life balance impact both ind...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 150 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9. EFFECT OF CAPITAL ALLOWANCES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED CONSTRUCTION COMPNIES IN NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Historically, Nigeria’s experience of taxation predates the colonial period. The Hausas of ...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 351 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY Management study has revolved over long period of time and successive means of thought in industry an...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 360 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION