Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Challenges faced by credit officers on credit provision in village banking from FINCA Microfinance Bank was considered. FINCA Microfinance Bank in Mwanza city branch was specifically used for the case study. The study has three specific objectives, namely; to examine procedures and process involved in providing the loan, to identify types of business financed by FINCA in the study area and finally to Identify factors contributing to loan provision. The study employed both quantitative and qualitative as research approaches and descriptive research design. The sample size was 138, and this included the Loan Officers and Village bankers. The study used purposive sampling to select 26 loan officers from FINCA Microfinance Bank and simple random were used to select the 123 village bankers. The methods used to collect data from respondents are questionnaires and interview.
The findings of the study revealed that, credit officers are not self-regulating in financial matters in loans provision to their clients from financial institutions in Tanzania as a result for the target given from supervisors in loans provision is becoming lower, although they tried according to their efforts but the number of clients and amounts borrowed were still small.
However, processes and procedures have been the other reason for credit officers on loans provision in FINCA at Mwanza branch, simply because there some processes and procedures of loans which finds that, it is difficult to the other people to get a loans or to borrow money because of the inferiority value of the assets owned by the clients who needs to borrow money. Therefore, credit officers leads to the working below target that given by their supervisors, so due to all these factors make them in such situation. From the findings, it was recommended that the Banks and other Microfinance Institution should have another way of rethinking about processes and procedures encountering the societies on the importance of having loans.
Therefore the recommendation lies on the credit officers themselves to have confidence on loans provision so as to build the credit officers’ careers on loans provision departments as well as development of portfolio and number of clients to the Microfinance Institutions which will give returns for their survival and areas for the further research were suggested.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECTS OF EMPLOYEES’ COMMITMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE. (A CASE STUDY OF AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page…………………………..………………………………….ii Certification……………………………....Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY USING YOUR ORGANISATION AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Product plays a central role in the activities of all organisations it is the medium through whic...Continue Reading »
3. ROLE OF INITIATIVES IN PROMOTING WOMEN’S PARTICIPATION IN DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES AND IDENTIFY THE FACTORS THAT LIMIT EMPOWERMENT AND PARTICIPATION OF...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In any organization, there are functional objectives from department to department, all these functio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigeria as a country fully endowed with human and material resources have the right playing groun...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the most pressing issues facing most organizations today is the need to raise employee productivity. There is a widespread belief that...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The government of any independent country has the constitutional power to formulate policies and make laws for the good o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter defined the meaning of financial institution, how they perform their function on the small scale industries ...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION ON PRODUCTIVITY IN A MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION. (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, WARRI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is clear that motivation is one of the factors which urges workers to work efficiently and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION One element that has undergone tremendous change in the past decade is branding and packaging according to Rahim, liberal...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER ORIENTATION AS A STRATEGY FOR ACHIEVING COMPETITIVE EDGE IN THE BANKING SECTOR» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Customer’s orientation is the philosophy of business that believes markets must connect wit...Continue Reading »