Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Challenges faced by credit officers on credit provision in village banking from FINCA Microfinance Bank was considered. FINCA Microfinance Bank in Mwanza city branch was specifically used for the case study. The study has three specific objectives, namely; to examine procedures and process involved in providing the loan, to identify types of business financed by FINCA in the study area and finally to Identify factors contributing to loan provision. The study employed both quantitative and qualitative as research approaches and descriptive research design. The sample size was 138, and this included the Loan Officers and Village bankers. The study used purposive sampling to select 26 loan officers from FINCA Microfinance Bank and simple random were used to select the 123 village bankers. The methods used to collect data from respondents are questionnaires and interview.
The findings of the study revealed that, credit officers are not self-regulating in financial matters in loans provision to their clients from financial institutions in Tanzania as a result for the target given from supervisors in loans provision is becoming lower, although they tried according to their efforts but the number of clients and amounts borrowed were still small.
However, processes and procedures have been the other reason for credit officers on loans provision in FINCA at Mwanza branch, simply because there some processes and procedures of loans which finds that, it is difficult to the other people to get a loans or to borrow money because of the inferiority value of the assets owned by the clients who needs to borrow money. Therefore, credit officers leads to the working below target that given by their supervisors, so due to all these factors make them in such situation. From the findings, it was recommended that the Banks and other Microfinance Institution should have another way of rethinking about processes and procedures encountering the societies on the importance of having loans.
Therefore the recommendation lies on the credit officers themselves to have confidence on loans provision so as to build the credit officers’ careers on loans provision departments as well as development of portfolio and number of clients to the Microfinance Institutions which will give returns for their survival and areas for the further research were suggested.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Performance of a corporation whether profit or non profit making is of great importance as it ser...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF PROBLEM Every organisation whether profit oriented or not, has a set objectives which all the employees and...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF MICROFINANCE INSTITUTIONS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES (A STUDY OF UYO METROPOLIS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Studies on industrial development countries have shown that small and medium enterprises constitu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY As business is becoming more and more complex, organizations are tending to group together and to...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In every organization irrespective of its size, ownership, structure, impact of ration analysis o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Innovativeness is one of the fundamental instruments of growth strategies to enter new markets, t...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDG’S) ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF RURAL DWELLERS IN LERE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In order to address the problem of poverty and promote sustainable development, the Unified Natio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research was embarked upon to gain institute into growth of indigenous firms in Nigeria. This is specifically an attempt to investigate ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vii List of Tables xi List of Append...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACTS OF MANGO BUSINESS IN OFF-SEASON HOUSEHOLD INCOME OF FARMERS IN KAURA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE.» ABSTRACT The research work was on an investigation into the utilization and maintenance of building workshop and workshop facilities in technical coll...Continue Reading »