Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Challenges faced by credit officers on credit provision in village banking from FINCA Microfinance Bank was considered. FINCA Microfinance Bank in Mwanza city branch was specifically used for the case study. The study has three specific objectives, namely; to examine procedures and process involved in providing the loan, to identify types of business financed by FINCA in the study area and finally to Identify factors contributing to loan provision. The study employed both quantitative and qualitative as research approaches and descriptive research design. The sample size was 138, and this included the Loan Officers and Village bankers. The study used purposive sampling to select 26 loan officers from FINCA Microfinance Bank and simple random were used to select the 123 village bankers. The methods used to collect data from respondents are questionnaires and interview.
The findings of the study revealed that, credit officers are not self-regulating in financial matters in loans provision to their clients from financial institutions in Tanzania as a result for the target given from supervisors in loans provision is becoming lower, although they tried according to their efforts but the number of clients and amounts borrowed were still small.
However, processes and procedures have been the other reason for credit officers on loans provision in FINCA at Mwanza branch, simply because there some processes and procedures of loans which finds that, it is difficult to the other people to get a loans or to borrow money because of the inferiority value of the assets owned by the clients who needs to borrow money. Therefore, credit officers leads to the working below target that given by their supervisors, so due to all these factors make them in such situation. From the findings, it was recommended that the Banks and other Microfinance Institution should have another way of rethinking about processes and procedures encountering the societies on the importance of having loans.
Therefore the recommendation lies on the credit officers themselves to have confidence on loans provision so as to build the credit officers’ careers on loans provision departments as well as development of portfolio and number of clients to the Microfinance Institutions which will give returns for their survival and areas for the further research were suggested.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Over time, the perception and practice of strategic management has been adopted across all nation...Continue Reading »
142 pages | 53 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. IMPACT OF ADVERTISING ON BUSINESS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN TARABA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK JALINGO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Business enterprises are generally thought to play a crucial role in driving economic growth in b...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 125 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study This study is based on the effect of various credit risk management techniques deployed by Nigeri...Continue Reading »
246 pages | 53 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
4. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF RURAL/URBAN PROBLEMS IN IMO STATE A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF DAILY CHAMPION, THE SUN AND VANGUARD NEWSPAPER...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY From a global perspective, third word countries which are mostly found in the continent of Africa hav...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 73 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Traditional budgeting has been criticized for a long time now for its inadequacy as a means of ma...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 60 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT The researcher aim at knowing the detail of office information an communication system skills needed by secretaries in today’s business...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 257 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. THE EFFECT OF MATERIAL MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUE ON PRODUCTION PLANNING PROCESSES (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED NIGERIA TEXTILE PLC (UNT PLC), KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Material management is an integrated management approach to the planning, purchasing, ware housing, stock keeping allocation ...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 107 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. THE IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study Sales promotion had been adopted by business firms and marketing practitioners long before the coming...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 96 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT CHALLENGES ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF INTERGRATED BUILDING TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES LTD» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY Modern man’s aims and aspirations call for unprecedented co operative effort out capacity ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 111 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Corporate governance has received greater attention from regulators, professionals and academics ...Continue Reading »
108 pages | 47 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION