Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 92 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
Hospitality business is a facet of the Nigerian economy that enhances economic growth and development as small and medium enterprises through foreign investments because foreigners’ would like an environment conducive like that of temperate region which is their place of origin, also the indigenous investors will also lodge in these hotels like Nova hotels for their business. This study seeks to examine recruitment or human resources management and marketing strategies. And factors that affect the efficient and effective management of marketing and human resources and how these factors could inhibit workers productivity. This study inquires how employees moral attitude for sustainable productivity through marketing in the hotel industry can be improved. To accomplish the aforementioned objectives the study undertook, the collection of relevant data from various sources (Noval Hotels and Ibom Golf Resort) through the use of questionnaires as instrument for data collection. The researcher was able to get relevant data from owners of hotels. In order to avoid the shortcoming of the questionnaires method, personal interviews were conducted to clarify data already collected by means of questionnaires. After a careful analysis of the data through the use of simple percentages and chi-square test. It was discovered that factors such as nature of managerial supervision, advertisement and use of marketing mix, recruitment and other employment procedures can negatively affect workers productivity. It was also discovered that moral standards is influenced by inefficient performance of managerial functions.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN APPRAISAL OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON CORPORATE ORGANIZATION IN ENUGU. (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA MOTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY (ANAMMCO) EMENE, ENU...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Towards the end of 1800’s to the early 1990’s the mission of business firms was exclu...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 93 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR ENHANCING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL AUTHORITIES, AFIGYA KWABRE DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AS A CASE...» ABSTRACT MMDAs as development partners to the central government need to mobilize enough revenue locally to support the central government development...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 345 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Over time, the perception and practice of strategic management has been adopted across all nation...Continue Reading »
142 pages | 104 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
4. IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM ON THE DECISION MAKING OF ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT, UYO, AKWA IBOM STA...» ABSTRACT This work aims to explore specific aspects of ideophone in Obolo and that aspects are nominal and adverbial ideophone. With Obolo language we...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 136 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
5. THE IMPACT OF UNEMPLOYMENT ON YOUTH DEVELOPMENT AND NATION BUILDING IN SOME SELECTED L. G.A IN EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT This research work made effort to examine empiricallythe impact of unemployment on youth development and nation building, using Afikpo, Ivo a...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 161 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
6. the impact of financial management on organizational performance (a study of Leadway Assurance, Kaduna)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Financial management is one of the several functional areas of management and one of the key variables neces...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 173 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT CHALLENGES ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF INTERGRATED BUILDING TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES LTD» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY Modern man’s aims and aspirations call for unprecedented co operative effort out capacity ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 197 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. THE IMPACT OF TRAINING ON WORKERS’ PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The effectiveness in realization of an organization’s set goals and objectives is within th...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 266 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9. DETERMINANTS AND ADOPTION OF POINT OF SALES OF SELECTED BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study It is observed that following the global advancement in technological development, Nigeria is not...Continue Reading »
224 pages | 128 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
10. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL GENDER POLICY AND ITS IMPACT ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Across the world especially in developing countries, there have been growing and continuous agita...Continue Reading »
150 pages | 22 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION