Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
“It is not easy being green” – Kermit the Frog, (1972). There is no single definition of what constitutes a green building, but it can be loosely defined as one in which all the materials and systems are designed with an emphasis on their integration into a whole, for the purpose of minimizing their impacts on the occupant and their environment. This includes such issues as building sitting, materials selection, energy efficiency, water conservation, construction waste management, indoor air quality and others. The green refers to a method of design and construction that minimizes burden on our natural resources and the environment. A building which adopts the best practices of environmental technology, for optimizing the use of natural resources for providing the clean and cost effective working ambience. Green building concept has the following attributes:-
· Eco-friendly structure and environment.
· Utilizing minimum natural resources and preserving them for future generation.
· Sustainability i.e. having internal means of generating resources as far as possible.
· Conservation of energy by means of smart device.
· Using recyclable materials.
· User-friendly environment, work practices and discipline.
· Create a quality building that is commercially viable.
As an innovation in the Nigeria construction industry there should be a holistic approach to the design and construction of buildings. All the resources that go into the building be the materials, fuels or the contribution of the users need to be considered if sustenance architecture is to be produced.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF SAND AND GRAVEL DREDGING ON THE ENVIRONMENT: A CASE STUDY OF THE LAGOS BAR BEACH COASTAL AREA» Abstract For thousands of years, sand and gravel have been used in the construction of roads and buildings. Today, demand for sand and gravel continue...Continue Reading »
2. AN EVALUATION OF FACTORS AFFECTING MATERIALS MANAGEMENT IN CONSTRUCTION SITE, A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Material management can be defined as a process that coordinates planning, assessing the requirem...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Relevance of project1.2 Site inspection1.3 Evolution of road network in nigeria1.4 Motor vehicle characteristic that affect...Continue Reading »
» Cases of marine vessel accident involving personal injury, deaths, property and environmental damage have grown in tandem with increased oil prospecti...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF DAMPNESS ON BUILDINGS IN ATIA IBIAKU SETTLEMENT IN ITU LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT The work was carried out with the aim of investigating dampness in the buildings within Atia Ibiaku Settlement of Itu Local Government Area, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The importance of the Construction Industry to national economies the world over cannot be over e...Continue Reading »
7. AN INVESTIGATION INTO BUILD OPERATE AND TRANSFER IN THE PROVISION OF HOSTELS IN NIGERIAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES» ABSTRACT Inadequate hostel for students in Universities has been of great concern to Government and the University authorities. The Government has bee...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research examined factors of effective maintenance management in the public sector. Data gathering and analysis involved personal intervi...Continue Reading »
9. APPRAISAL OF BUILDING MAINTENANCE PRACTICE AMONG LANDLORDS IN NIGER CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE OF NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
10. AN ASSESSMENT OF CAUSES, EFFECT AND REPAIR OF CRACKS IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT IN IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Buildings are structures, which serve as shelters for man, his properties and activities. They must b...Continue Reading »