Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE:1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of the problem 1.3 Statement of the objectives 1.4 Research questions 1.5 Research hypotheses 1.6 Significance of the study 1.7 Scope of the study 1.8 Limitations of the study 1.9 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO:2.0 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE 2.1 Concept of internal control 2.2 Factors that characterize effective internal control 2.3 Classes of internal control 2.4 Limitations of internal control 2.5 Evaluations of internal control 2.6 Internal control and the auditor 2.7 Public accountability 2.8 Historical overview of the case study 2.9 Internal control and accountability
CHAPTER THREE:3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 3.1 Research design 3.2 Sources of data 3.3 Area of study 3.4 Population of the study 3.5 Determination of sample size 3.6 Reliability of the instrument 3.7 Validity of the instrument 3.8 Method of data analysis
CHAPTER FOUR:4.0 PRESENTATION OF DATA 4.1 Presentation of data 4.2 Test of hypotheses
CHAPTER FIVE:5.0 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS 5.1 Summary of findings 5.2 Conclusions 5.3 Recommendations Bibliography
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE MAINTENANCE OF FACILITIES IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOPS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN ZONE TWO KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page Title page ...Continue Reading »
2. AN EVALUATION OF FACTORS AFFECTING MATERIALS MANAGEMENT IN CONSTRUCTION SITE, A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Material management can be defined as a process that coordinates planning, assessing the requirem...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYConstruction activities is older than every activities and development in Nigeria and the rest of th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work is based on the rehabilitation paint and decorating of external side wall of the workshop including its toilet, its cleared...Continue Reading »
5. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSTRUCTION TIME AND COST OVERRUNS ON HIGH-RISE PROJECT IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the study The expanding need for building of all kinds, coupled with a tight financial supply has offer the...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF DAMPNESS ON BUILDINGS IN ATIA IBIAKU SETTLEMENT IN ITU LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT The work was carried out with the aim of investigating dampness in the buildings within Atia Ibiaku Settlement of Itu Local Government Area, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A building delivered to the satisfaction of the client is one that is accepted as being of high s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study on strength development of concrete quality and properties using oil palm fiber was carried out to enhance and improve the quality...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSCover Page Title Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgment Abstract Table of Content Chapter One: Introduction1.1 Background of th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study “innovation process and practices in construction industry in Anambra State of Nigeria” examined and assessed the leve...Continue Reading »