Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE:1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of the problem 1.3 Statement of the objectives 1.4 Research questions 1.5 Research hypotheses 1.6 Significance of the study 1.7 Scope of the study 1.8 Limitations of the study 1.9 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO:2.0 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE 2.1 Concept of internal control 2.2 Factors that characterize effective internal control 2.3 Classes of internal control 2.4 Limitations of internal control 2.5 Evaluations of internal control 2.6 Internal control and the auditor 2.7 Public accountability 2.8 Historical overview of the case study 2.9 Internal control and accountability
CHAPTER THREE:3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 3.1 Research design 3.2 Sources of data 3.3 Area of study 3.4 Population of the study 3.5 Determination of sample size 3.6 Reliability of the instrument 3.7 Validity of the instrument 3.8 Method of data analysis
CHAPTER FOUR:4.0 PRESENTATION OF DATA 4.1 Presentation of data 4.2 Test of hypotheses
CHAPTER FIVE:5.0 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS 5.1 Summary of findings 5.2 Conclusions 5.3 Recommendations Bibliography
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUILDING TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the last four decades, the world has experienced a phenomenal growth in the rate of urbaniza...Continue Reading »
2. CONTROL OF NOISE POLLUTION AND SOUND INSULATION IN BUILDINGS (A CASE STUDY OF BROADCASTING STUDIO)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Acoustics (Greek Akousin, “to hear”). Term sometimes used for the science of soun...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was based on the importance of incentives in enhancing workers performance on sites, that is, both financial and non financial inc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Delay as referred in construction is prolonged construction period and disruptions are events that disturb the construction p...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARING THE COMPRESSIVE AND FLEXURAL STRENGTH OF CONCRETE MADE WITH RIVER SAND AND QUARRY DUST AS FINE AGGREGATE» ABSTRACT Nowadays development of infrastructures is becoming number one priority in the world, particularly in the developing countries. So there are ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Happenings all over the world have shown that no business facility is devoid of disaster. It is in the light of the above that good facilitie...Continue Reading »
7. RESIDENTIAL BUILDING COLLAPSE IN NIGERIA: CAUSES, EFFECTS AND SOLUTIONS(A CASE STUDY OF AKURE,ONDO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Since independence, the Nigeria government has desperately continued to make concerted effort in ...Continue Reading »
8. A QUALITY ANALYSIS OF THE THICKNESS OF PART AND CORRUGATED ASBETES ROOFING SHEETS OF EMENITE LIMITED ENUGU» ABSTRACT Calcium is the most important mineral in the body. The body needs calcium for normal functioning of nerves and muscles including the most imp...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research examined factors of effective maintenance management in the public sector. Data gathering and analysis involved personal intervi...Continue Reading »
10. ANALYSIS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING MATERIAL WASTAGE ON BUILDING SITE IN NIGERIA (A Case Study of Kaduna State)» ABSTRACT Having the necessary skill, ability, knowledge in minimizing wastage of materials on building is a goal to which every building firm no matte...Continue Reading »