Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
This study evaluates the effect of the cardio protective N-hexane extract of Desmodium stem velutinum on wister albino rat. The rats used in this study were grouped into four, and each group was fed differentely. The rats in group one, three and four were powered using a needleless syringe with 6 ml of the food mix co lipoprotein for seven days. Rats in three groups was then given orally 2 ml vasoprin dissolved drug once a day for 3 days. The rats in group four were orally administered 0.5 ml of the extract of Desmodium velutinum liquid medicament rod once a day for 3 days. During these three (3) days, the rats were given mashed passing water winemaker andtherate. In the brain of the cow showed a signif marker enzymes such as creatine kinase (CK), creatine kinase MB (CK-MB), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), Alaninetransminase (ALT), and lactate dehydrogenase. This study shows that the extract N-hexane Desmodium velutinum strains possess cardio protective effect on albino Wistar rats as known drug (vasoprin) if only one can increase the dose of the extract for a period of time.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOCHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. MODULATORY EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT OF SPHENOCENTRUM JOLLYANUM PIERRE (SPJ) ON LIVER FUNCTION AND HAEMATOLOGICAL INDICES OF CADMIUM CHLORIDE-I...» ABSTRACT The effect of ethanolic leaf extract of Sphenocentrum jollyanum pierre (SPJ) on liver function and hematological indices of cadmium chloride ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 160 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» ABSTRACT Work on production proximate and physicochemical analyses of fish flour produced from Tilapia, cat and stock fishes was investigated. The fis...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 455 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
3. ETHANOL LEAF EXTRACT OF Irvingia gabonensis O’Rorke Baill MITIGATES SODIUM ARSENITE-INDUCED LIPID PROFILE DERANGEMENTS IN WISTAR RATS» ABSTRACT The effect of ethanol leaf extract of Irvingia gabonensis O’Rorke Baill on lipid profile in sodium arsenite exposed Wistar albino rats was ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 162 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome of impaired carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism caused by either lack of insulin secreti...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 31 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONSweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is an important food crop in the tropical and sub tropical countries and belongs to the family c...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 455 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
6. EFFECT OF METHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT OF ACALYPHA WILKESIANA ON WEIGHT PARAMETERS IN PARACETAMOL INDUCED HEPATOXICITY IN MALE WISTAR RATS RATS» ABSTRACT The potential effect of methanolic extract of the leaves of Acalypha wilkesiana on the weight of wistar rats was investigated. Calculated amo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 283 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
7. EVALUATION OF INHIBITORY EFFECTS OF KHAYA SENEGALENSIS AND VERNONIA AMYGDALINA EXTRACTS AGAINST SOME BACTERIA ISOLATED FROM POULTRY DROPPINGS» ABSTRACT Recent studies have incriminated the use of antibiotics in poultry feeds to be associated with emergence of resistance among bacteria. The us...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 89 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Cover Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Table of Contents Abstract List of Tables List of Figures CHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 153 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The presence of chemical constituents in plants is important for consuming as nutrition and treat...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 381 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY
10. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE EFFECT OF Rauwolfia vomitoria ROOT-BARK EXTRACT ON SEX HORMONES IN MALE AND FEMALEALBINO WISTAR RATS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Plants have been considered as sources of medicinal agents, as it offers natural products useful for ...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 191 hits | Source: BIOCHEMISTRY