Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 51 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The project topic " Effect of financial leverage on company performance", has to do with the use of external finds (dept and equity) in generating profit for their firm company which its primary aim is maximization of shareholder welfare, wealth and also profit.
I shall make use of primary data, a questionnaires which will be drafted (to be presented for onward approval) and interviews.
I shall lay hand on books, management journals and periodical. However, the rudiments of the study will be considered, also a general overview of the effects of using dept and equity as a source of financial to Nigeria bottling of financing as mentioned above generated heated debates, I shall touch on it.
The study will critically analyses the possible effects of financial leverage on the performance of companies by trying to establish a relationship between the level debt carried by firms and their level of performance given debt carried by firs and their level of performance given economic conditions that prevail during the time of my research.
I shall take a backward book on the company performances from 2000-003 to ascertain the ratio analysis and also know the graphical behaviour. The financial structures of he companies under study from 200-200 will be put under consideration.
I shall apply Regression and correlation analysis methods to measure the average amount of a change in one variable that is associated with until increase or decrease in amount of another variable.
Correlation stands there to test the efficiency of he Regression with respect of he company under study This research work will be made-up of five chapters. I can only comment on chapter one for now (other chapters will be) formulated and presented in due (course).
Chapter one: The introductory chapter, deals with background of the study, purpose and scope of he study, statement of hypothesis, significance of he study, limitation of he study and definition of terms
Finally, the findings, recommendation and conclusion.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of he study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of he study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Research hypothesis
1.6 Significant f the study
1.7 Scope and limitation
1.8 Definition of terms
2.1 background of the company under study
2.2 The concept of financial leverage
2.3 The degree of financial leverage
2.4 The effects of financial leverage
2.5 Business risk
Research design and methodology
3.1 Research design
3.2 Population of he study
3.3 Sample and sampling techniques
3.4 Source of data collection
3.5 Method of data collection
3.6 Method of data presentation
3.7 Method of data analysis
Presentation and analysis of data
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. SOURCES OF FUNDS FOR SMALL SCALE BUSINESS. (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA AGRICULTURAL CO-OPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Financing is always very important issue in investment decision. A ready question that always pro...Continue Reading »
2. PROBLEM AND SOLUTION OF BANK LENDING IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A businessmen undergoes the struggle difficulties and procedures of obtaining loans and advan...Continue Reading »
3. AN EXAMINATION OF EFFECTIVENESS OF CORPORATE PLANNING IN MANAGEMENT PROCESS( A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK)» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development of corporate planning in business is a post World War II Phenomenon. Before the period of the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The rapid changes in business operations in contemporary times in the form of technological impr...Continue Reading »
5. ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON BANKING SERVICES DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK ENUGU)» ABSTRACTThe objective of the research study is to find out effectiveness of information technology in banking system delivery, in carrying out this pr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Bank service delivery is concerned with the provision of quality services to customers. Obviously...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A sound and competent banking sector is essential for a stable macroeconomic environment, therefo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Electronic banking is simply operating the banking system through the internet and it signifies both global public network and a family of te...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and cre...Continue Reading »
10. THE DEVELOPMENTAL IMPACT OF RURAL BANKING IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION Banking service when introduced in our rural areas will bring development or specifically economic development to the door...Continue Reading »