Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 51 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The project topic " Effect of financial leverage on company performance", has to do with the use of external finds (dept and equity) in generating profit for their firm company which its primary aim is maximization of shareholder welfare, wealth and also profit.
I shall make use of primary data, a questionnaires which will be drafted (to be presented for onward approval) and interviews.
I shall lay hand on books, management journals and periodical. However, the rudiments of the study will be considered, also a general overview of the effects of using dept and equity as a source of financial to Nigeria bottling of financing as mentioned above generated heated debates, I shall touch on it.
The study will critically analyses the possible effects of financial leverage on the performance of companies by trying to establish a relationship between the level debt carried by firms and their level of performance given debt carried by firs and their level of performance given economic conditions that prevail during the time of my research.
I shall take a backward book on the company performances from 2000-003 to ascertain the ratio analysis and also know the graphical behaviour. The financial structures of he companies under study from 200-200 will be put under consideration.
I shall apply Regression and correlation analysis methods to measure the average amount of a change in one variable that is associated with until increase or decrease in amount of another variable.
Correlation stands there to test the efficiency of he Regression with respect of he company under study This research work will be made-up of five chapters. I can only comment on chapter one for now (other chapters will be) formulated and presented in due (course).
Chapter one: The introductory chapter, deals with background of the study, purpose and scope of he study, statement of hypothesis, significance of he study, limitation of he study and definition of terms
Finally, the findings, recommendation and conclusion.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of he study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of he study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Research hypothesis
1.6 Significant f the study
1.7 Scope and limitation
1.8 Definition of terms
2.1 background of the company under study
2.2 The concept of financial leverage
2.3 The degree of financial leverage
2.4 The effects of financial leverage
2.5 Business risk
Research design and methodology
3.1 Research design
3.2 Population of he study
3.3 Sample and sampling techniques
3.4 Source of data collection
3.5 Method of data collection
3.6 Method of data presentation
3.7 Method of data analysis
Presentation and analysis of data
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of liquidity performance in commercial using First Bank of Nigeria Plc as case study. Secondary data used in t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The rapid changes in business operations in contemporary times in the form of technological impr...Continue Reading »
3. AN EXAMINATION OF EFFECTIVENESS OF CORPORATE PLANNING IN MANAGEMENT PROCESS( A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK)» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development of corporate planning in business is a post World War II Phenomenon. Before the period of the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Fatiregun (1992) sees recruitment as that process of assessing a job, announcing the vacancy, aro...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECTS OF FINANCIAL LEVERAGE ON COMPANY PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Firms at every stage of growth and development, from concept to maturity need found in order to s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Nigerian banking sector, which plays the intermediation role between the surplus and deficit ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study examined the effect of interest rate margin on the performance of deposit money banks in Nigeria within the sample period of 1980 ...Continue Reading »
8. MANAGEMENT OF PENSION SCHEMES IN NIGERIA PUBLIC SERVICE (A CASE STUDY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PENSION/ESTABLISHMENT, ENUGU STATE PUBLIC SERVICE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 GENERAL BACKGROUND AND NEED FOR THE STUDY The work that one does gives statues to the person. It also gives a meaning to ...Continue Reading »
9. THE EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA (STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN ENUGU METROPOLICS)» ABSTRACT The research topic of this study is “The Effect of Computerized Accounting System on the Performance of in Banking Industry – a s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigates the impact of Liquidity and profitability as a survival strategy for banks in Nigeria and selected Skye bank of Niger...Continue Reading »