Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The purpose of this study is to determine the impact of monetary policy on foreign trade financing. To do this data were collected from both primary and secondary source. Primary sources include CBN Officials while secondary sources include textbooks, journals etc. the major instrument for data collected is the questionnaire, the data are presented in table and analyzed with chi-square. Having analyzed the data, the following finding were made.
1.There is an extent to which monetary policies have been effective in financing foreign trade.
2.There is factors militating against the effectiveness of monetary policies in Nigeria foreign trade activities. The study draws the following conclusions.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Problem identification
1.2 Rationale of study
1.3 Significance of the study
1.4 Background of the study.
1.5 Definition of terms.
2.1 Theoretical review
2.2 Empirical review
Hypothesis, methodology of the study, sources of data and limitation of the study.
3.2 Methodology of the study
3.3 Sources of data
3.4 Limitation of the study
4.0 Data presentation, analysis and discussion of the result.
4.1 data presentation
4.2 Analysis of data
4.3 Discussion of the result
Summary, conclusion, recommendation.
5.4 Suggestion for further studies.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. BANK’S CREDIT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING SECTOR IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF CHAMPION BREWERIES PLC, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT This study considers bank credit as it influences the performance of the Manufacturing Sectors (Component) in Nigeria. Bank credit from this ...Continue Reading »
2. A CRITICAL ANANLISIS OF THE USE OF FINANCIAL REPORT IN ASSESSING BANK PERFORMANCE. (A CASE STUDY UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRUDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A farmer, who plants corps, expects result, similarly to student who sits for examination expects res...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF COMPUTERISATION IN BANKING SECTOR: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED COMMERCIAL BANK IN ABUJA UBA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Today’s business environment is very dynamic and undergoes rapid changes as a result of technol...Continue Reading »
4. Assessment of new media content and development among Nigerian undergraduate. A study of selected higher institutions in kwara state» Abstract This study assessed the new media content among undergraduate students in kwara state. It is a survey research employing descriptive research...Continue Reading »
» This study examined the Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Nigeria Economic Growth over the period of 29 years (1987 2015). Secondary data source w...Continue Reading »
6. PROBLEM AND SOLUTION OF BANK LENDING IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A businessmen undergoes the struggle difficulties and procedures of obtaining loans and advan...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis research work titled â€œAn Assessment of Loan Defaults and its Impact on Profitabilityâ€ with special references to Eco Bank Nig...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTIONRatio has been most important tools for the effective development of manufacturing companies and industries, the major uses of ratio is to...Continue Reading »
» [A CASE STUDY OF AFRIBANK NIGERIAL PLC]ABSTRACT The objective of this study is to evaluate agricultural loan disbursement and repayment in the Nigeria...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The role of BVN aimed at curtailing hazards associated with social security and credit risk canno...Continue Reading »