Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The purpose of this study is to determine the impact of monetary policy on foreign trade financing. To do this data were collected from both primary and secondary source. Primary sources include CBN Officials while secondary sources include textbooks, journals etc. the major instrument for data collected is the questionnaire, the data are presented in table and analyzed with chi-square. Having analyzed the data, the following finding were made.
1.There is an extent to which monetary policies have been effective in financing foreign trade.
2.There is factors militating against the effectiveness of monetary policies in Nigeria foreign trade activities. The study draws the following conclusions.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Problem identification
1.2 Rationale of study
1.3 Significance of the study
1.4 Background of the study.
1.5 Definition of terms.
2.1 Theoretical review
2.2 Empirical review
Hypothesis, methodology of the study, sources of data and limitation of the study.
3.2 Methodology of the study
3.3 Sources of data
3.4 Limitation of the study
4.0 Data presentation, analysis and discussion of the result.
4.1 data presentation
4.2 Analysis of data
4.3 Discussion of the result
Summary, conclusion, recommendation.
5.4 Suggestion for further studies.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL CONTROLS ON REVENUE GENERATION: A CASE STUDY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI ENTERPRISE AND SERVICES LIMITED» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the StudyThe rapidly changing economic and competitive environments, shifting customer demands and priorities...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In recent years, the issues of mass unemployment particularly graduates unemployed has drawn the attention of ...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT POLICY ON COMMERCIAL BANKS LENDING ABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK DELTA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter deals with the back ground of the study, statement of problems, objectives of the study, research question, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Banks today are the largest financial institutions around the world, with branches and subsidiaries t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigates the impact of Liquidity and profitability as a survival strategy for banks in Nigeria and selected Skye bank of Niger...Continue Reading »
6. CREDIT MANAGEMENT AND THE INCIDENCE OF BAD DEBT IN NIGERIA MONEY-DEPOSIT BANKS. (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In a modern economy,there is distinction between the surplus economic units and the deficit econo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The role of BVN aimed at curtailing hazards associated with social security and credit risk canno...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the current banking sector reforms and repositioning through recapitalization for competitive advantage with a particular...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Effectively functioning financial markets like micro finance banks have fundamental roles to play...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF REGULATION AND SUPERVISION ON THE ACTIVITIES OF BANKS IN NIGERIA (AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF THE CBN AND NDIC)» ABSTRACTThe study is an empirical analysis of the impact of regulation and supervision on the activities of Nigerian banks with emphasis on the role o...Continue Reading »