Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 94 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research titled “Global Economic Crisis and Credit Risk Management in Nigerian Deposit Money Banks: A Case Study of First Bank Nigeria Limited”. Chapter one is the introduction of the study, statement of the problem, objective of the study and prelude to the significant of the study, research hypothesis and scope and limitation of the study. Chapter two the review of related literature, Concept of Credit Risk, Credit Risk Management in Nigerian Deposit Money Banks, Recent Development in the Nigerian Deposit Money Banks, Risk Factors in the Nigerian Deposit Money Banks, Softwares Used In Managing Risk in the Nigerian Deposit Money Banks and Lessons from the Current Global Economic Crisis, Causes and Consequences of Current Global Economic Crisis, Credit Risk Management and its Effect on Nigerian Deposit Money Banks, Effect of Credit Risk Management in
Nigeria Deposit Money Bank Before, During, and After the Global Economic Crisis. Chapter three is the research methodology and primary data were generated through the use of the questionnaire. The study employed the use of chi-square in analyzing the data obtained. The findings of this study pointed out the fact that the global economic crisis had a deteriorating effect on all sectors in the economy. Chapter four is the data presentation and analysis where frequency table was used. Chapter five is the summary, conclusion and recommendations were drawn.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
List of tables
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
Background of the Study
Statement of the Problem
Objectives of the Study
Scope and Limitation of the Study
Significant of the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY Customer Satisfaction is perception of customer about a company and in relation to whether his or...Continue Reading »
2. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF COMMERCIAL BANK IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC AWKA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Banking originate in ancient Mesopotamia where the royal palace and temple provided secure pl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The history of revenue generation of government is as old as the existence of government. Governm...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In any developing and developed economy, the role of a well structured financial system cannot be ove...Continue Reading »
5. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF LENDING TO SMALL SCALE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCERS IN BANK OF AGRICULTURE OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria has been endowed with abundant human and material resources. Yet, imports bills for good ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Planning is required in all forms of decision making in order to ensure an effective and efficient utilization...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study examined the effect of marketing strategies on deposit bank performance in Ogun State, Nigeria. The objective of the study is to ev...Continue Reading »
8. The impact of corporate social responsibility on bank performance on the Commercial Bank in Nigeria» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Banking System is very important for any nation because it is the pivot of socio economic dev...Continue Reading »
» INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM AND BANK FRAUD PREVENTION IN NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN AUCH Abstract This study mainly focus...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background to the study The political, economic and social development of any country depends on the amount of revenu...Continue Reading »