Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The objective of the research study is to find out effectiveness of information technology in banking system delivery, in carrying out this project observation, personal interviews and questionnaire were employed in order to make the research simple and more practice in nature. The researcher reviewed related in literature in Chapter two of the topic the tried to review to extend which information technology is effective in banking industry.
The researcher also sourced his data through both primary & secondary sources in chapter four. In the analysis the researcher used the chi- square to present her findings both specific and general findings from the study, made recommendation and conclusion.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4THE RESEARCH QUESTION
1.5FORMATION OF HYPOTHESIS
1.6SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.8DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1HISTORY OF BANKING IN NIGERIA
2.2FUNCTIONS OF BANKS
2.5THE EFFECT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE GROWTH OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA
2.6INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND BANKING IN NIGERIA.
2.8THE INFORMATION SUPER HIGHWAY
3.2AREA OF STUDY
3.4SAMPLE AND SAMPLING TECHNIQUES
3.5INSTRUMENTS OF DATA COLLECTION
3.6METHODS OF DATA PRESENTATION
3.7METHODS OF DATA ANALYSIS
4.0DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
5.0FINDING RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to study Corruption undermines the legitimacy of government, democratic values, human rights and respect for the r...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study examined the effect of marketing strategies on deposit bank performance in Ogun State, Nigeria. The objective of the study is to ev...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF BANKS IN NIGERIA BEFORE AND AFTER APPRAISAL APPROACH» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The banking sector is the engine of any nation's economy. The economic status of any nation depen...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC PLANNING ON PERFORMANCE OF BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» ABSTRACT Strategic planning cannot be over emphasized on discussing the performance of bank, most especially Zenith Bank of Nigeria plc: Strategic pla...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The cardinal point of this study is to “Assess bank services on economic development of Nigeria. The simple percentage statistical meth...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Industrialization in Nigeria can be traced as far back as the mid sixty (mid 60’s) although co ordination and meani...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF REGULATION AND SUPERVISION ON THE ACTIVITIES OF BANKS IN NIGERIA (AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF THE CBN AND NDIC)» ABSTRACTThe study is an empirical analysis of the impact of regulation and supervision on the activities of Nigerian banks with emphasis on the role o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the current banking sector reforms and repositioning through recapitalization for competitive advantage with a particular...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In Nigeria, credit has been recognized as essential tools for promoting small and micro enterprises (SMEs). Ab...Continue Reading »
10. PROBLEM AND SOLUTION OF BANK LENDING IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A businessmen undergoes the struggle difficulties and procedures of obtaining loans and advan...Continue Reading »