Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY
Customer Satisfaction is perception of customer about a company and in relation to whether his or her expectation is met or not (Praline, 2007).
Over the years a feeling of discontentment among customers and users of bank services developed gradually with regard to irregular rendering of banks statement delay in clearing and crediting changes lodged, failure to receive prior guidance and endless queues at the banking hall and numerous other frustrating and organizing experiences of customers generated dissatisfaction with the banks.
The profits declared annually by the bank generate some resentment to their customers and other uses of the service who believed nightly or through that the service they received from the banks are mostly inadequate and ineffective.
Many of the bank service in Nigeria need to be received. The review should be seen as an attempt by the banks to determine the most effective approaches for satisfying customers needs. For instance, the introduction of computer technology was to enhance the quality of banking services to their customers but the rate of effective utilization of computers still remain very low.
Many banks have also introduced e-banking, value card credit card, and (ATM) debit card so as to eliminate necessary queues and facilitate easy transaction. Many banks also invested enormous capital in the construction of magnificent high head office complexes; area offices and branches to provide suitable working condition for staff and customers, and a the same time enhancing their corporate image. The impact of customer satisfaction in banking industry cannot be overemphasized, especially in the face of stiff competition, obtainable in today’s business world. Hence the need to study the subject matter: The assessment of customer satisfaction in banking industry. As such emphasis of this essay shall be on this subject matter.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF THE ESSAY
1. To assess customers’ satisfaction in banking industry
2. To examine the general concept of customer satisfaction in banking industry in Nigeria.
3. To identify the factors militating against customers satisfaction in banking industry.
4. To proffer possible solutions to the identified problems.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESSAY
The study will be useful to players in the banking industries as well as students as they utilize the findings of this essay.
The firms in the banking industry who may wish to sue the findings as a basis for formulating policies aimed at improving customer satisfaction will really find this essay useful as they utilize the findings.
Students as well as private individual who may wish to use this essay as a reference material or a spring board to undertake their own work would find this essay really significant.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE ESSAY
The essay covers the assessment of customer satisfaction in banking industry as well as the challenges militating against customers’ satisfaction in banking industry. The essay equally proffers recommendations to the challenges confronting banking sector in their bid to effectively satisfy their customers.
1.5 LIMITATION OF THE ESSAY
Time: Although time is vital for one to get accurate and up-to-date data, this cannot be achieved (being a student) because of academic stress.
Finance: Another constraint is finance to conduct a research of this nature. Money is essential to enable travelling to various branches of different geographical locations and buy the necessary materials for this study. But it is factual that there is nothing like “enough money” is the country.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES: A CRITICAL FACTOR IN BANKING OPERATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION PREAMBLE As man invented tools, weapons, clothing, shelter and language, the need for training because an essential ingredien...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF FINANCIAL AND NON FINANCIAL INCENTIVES ON STAFF PRODUCTIVITY (NIGERIAN MARTIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY; NIMASA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The employees are regarded as the pivot behind the success of any organization in Nigeria. The pi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In summary the aim of conducting this research is to investigate into some problems that are in existence in the banking industry and to sugg...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The banking industry is the live wire or the equivalent to the central nervous system of the huma...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A sound and competent banking sector is essential for a stable macroeconomic environment, therefo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION: BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Information technology has already become the nervous system of banks the world wide. Banks all ...Continue Reading »
7. ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPLICATION OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Before the emergence of modern banking system, banking operation was manually done which lead to a slow down i...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF IFRS ADOPTION AND BANKING REFORM ON EARNING MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Globalization of capital markets requires a unified global accounting, reporting and disclosure s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The history of bank failure in Nigeria can be traced back to the early thirty’s when the ind...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Higher education is the forefront in the production of capable human resources base of Nigeria’s economy. However, regardless of effort...Continue Reading »