Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Effective communication in any organization, regardless of its type and size remains critical to the achievement of organizational objectives. This is more so, when any break communication will result in chaos, misunderstanding and conflict. Bank PHB, PLC lays great emphasis on both oral and written communication for the successful accomplishment of its goals and objectives.
The objectives of this study therefore are; to find out different methods and channels of communication and how these can best be used in achieving organizational goals. It was to also find out the barriers and problems of communication and how they can be solved. Consequent upon which, some recommendations were to be made on how organizations can improve their system of communication for optimum performance and higher productivity. The study adopted the descriptive method through structured means. The data collected for this study were qualitative. Therefore, the research relied on descriptive analysis.
A summary of the findings indicate that effective communication is an important factor for any organization that wants to achieve its objectives. While it was also discovered that ineffective communication could lead to difficulties such as breakdown in communication, low morale, industrial conflict and low productivity.
The study proffers strategies to overcome the identified problems and also improve on the existing means of communication.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1History and background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Objective of the study
1.5Significance of the study
1.6Scope and limitations of the study
2.1An overview of the objectives of communication
2.3.1The structure of organizations
2.3.2Organizational chat showing the product structure
2.4.2Employee oriented objective
2.4.3Efficiency and Innovation objectives
2.5Communication flow in organizations
2.5.2Communication means/medium in PHB
2.5.3Direction of flow
2.8Conquering the communication Barriers in organizations
3.3Population of the study
3.4Sample size and sample Techniques
3.6Administration of the instrument
3.7Procedure for statistical Analysis
4.1 Presentation and Analysis of Data
4.2 Test of Hypotheses
5.0Summary of findings, conclusions and Recommendations
5.1 Summary of findings
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ROLE OF MONEY DEPOSIT BANKS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO PROBLEM Small and medium enterprises are believed to be the engine room for the development of any economy,...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF RISING INTEREST RATE ON MANUFACTURING SECTOR OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF SUNGLASS NIGERIA LIMITED, KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Central Bank of Nigeriais responsible for implementing monetary policy, regulating and superv...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is once again on the roller caster of a new clinche “2010” with health care reform as...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BANK EMPLOYEES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK)» Abstract Training in an organization generally serves as a pathfinder to development. It is through training that the employee’s skills can be d...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Financial institutions are organizations which deal basically in money. `They constitute the fina...Continue Reading »
» ( A Case Study of Oha Microfinance Bank Ogui Road Branch, Enugu State) CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1: BACKGROND OF THE STUDY A robust economic growth c...Continue Reading »
7. AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN SMALL SCALE ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT IN ENUGU STATE (CASE STUDY OF UBA AND UNION BANK OF NIG...» ABSTRACT The subject matter of this research work is to evaluate the extent to which Small Scale entrepreneurs in Enugu have been able to obtain loans...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to investigate the factors that are possible for financial distress in our banking sectors, its impacts on the N...Continue Reading »
9. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF COMMERCIAL BANK IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC AWKA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Banking originate in ancient Mesopotamia where the royal palace and temple provided secure pl...Continue Reading »
10. THE RELEVANCE OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN A COMPETITIVE BANKING ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The history of UBA can be traced to British and French Limited, which originated from BANOGE NATIONAL four Le ...Continue Reading »