Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN PRODUCTION DECISION – MAKING
(A CASE STUDY OF PHINOMAR NIGERIA LIMITED)
Managers make decision in order to choose from alternative course of action at a dynamic rate. This is done in order to achieve the set objectives of the firms in which they manage. To make these decisions, accounting information are used as a necessary guide.
Manufacturing firms make use of accounting information which have been complied from source documents, records and statement in accordance with systems. These information gathered are used to make effective production decisions which would achieve the objectives of profit maximization cost minimization, Production efficiency, proper resources allocation etc.
This study is aimed at discovering the quantitative attributes to accounting information which makes it an effective tool in the production decision-making and if the information generated is utilized in effective manner. Although, it is evident that decisions made in manufacturing firms are determined by the accounting information to a varying extent. It is hoped that the recommendations will show the importance of accounting information and that managers who make decision will comprehend it as a vital necessity in decision – making.
TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page
List of table
Table of content
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 The significance of the study
1.5 Research hypothesis
1.6 Scope and delimitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Overview of accounting and information accounting.
2.2 Types of accounting information
2.3 Qualities of accounting information
2.4 The result of proper utilization of Accounting information
2.5 Production decision- making and accounting information
2.6 Characteristics of information
2.7 Types of decision model used in production
2.8 Decision and information characteristics
2.9 Decision- making and accounting information
2.10 Decision models and techniques
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Population study
3.2 Sample size
3.3 The research design
3.4 Source of data
CHAPTER FOUR: PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.1 Presentation and analysis of questionnaires
4.2 Test of hypothesis
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
5.1 Discussion of findings
5.4 Limitations of the study
Manufacturing firms in the present economy have to contend with a lot of economic variables which have been aimed at consolidating the gains of structure (adjustment programmes (S A P) since the first step introduced by SAP was self reliance, most manufacturing forms have had to consider the local sourcing of raw materials instead of the dependency on imported materials for their production processes. Other factors such as inflation, taxation, instability both economic and political, competition and market forces have caused a change in the out look of production.
In order to achieve their objectives the manufacturing firms have to make concise decision which would be relevant to the restricting of production processes and in profit maximization so as to survive in our ever- changing
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In Nigeria, successive governments, since independence have set up autonomous organizations with legal independence and p...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE. (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The world today is shaped by the advancement in the field of information and communication technology (ICT). T...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Earning is believed to be the most significant item in the financial report because it serves as an indicator of the firm‟s financial perfo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Very large organization and some small ones have found a need for internal audit in addition to an ex...Continue Reading »
5. E-PROCUREMENT IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRATION AMONG LARGE SCALE MANUFACTURING FIRMS IN NAIROBI, KENYA» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to establish the effect of e procurement implementation and business integration among large scale manufacturin...Continue Reading »
6. APPRAISAL OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL (A STUDY OF IBESIKPO ASUTAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE PROBLEMS AND ITS SETTINGS 1.1 Introduction Local government is the third tier government in Nigeria; the Nigeria government is made up of ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Advertising is an economic promoter with the attribute of persuasiveness. In formativeness has an important contribution to make in terms of ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The purpose of this study was to find out the attitude of teachers towards the teaching of sex education in some selected schools in Oredo Lo...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING IN NIGERIA FINANCIAL CONTROL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF ESAN SOUTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMNENT AREA, EDO STATE).» ABSTRACT This research was aimed at finding out the impact of public sector accounting in Nigeria financial control system using Esan south east local...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The emerging global economic scenario characterized by advancement in information technology, rapid c...Continue Reading »