Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN PRODUCTION DECISION – MAKING
(A CASE STUDY OF PHINOMAR NIGERIA LIMITED)
Managers make decision in order to choose from alternative course of action at a dynamic rate. This is done in order to achieve the set objectives of the firms in which they manage. To make these decisions, accounting information are used as a necessary guide.
Manufacturing firms make use of accounting information which have been complied from source documents, records and statement in accordance with systems. These information gathered are used to make effective production decisions which would achieve the objectives of profit maximization cost minimization, Production efficiency, proper resources allocation etc.
This study is aimed at discovering the quantitative attributes to accounting information which makes it an effective tool in the production decision-making and if the information generated is utilized in effective manner. Although, it is evident that decisions made in manufacturing firms are determined by the accounting information to a varying extent. It is hoped that the recommendations will show the importance of accounting information and that managers who make decision will comprehend it as a vital necessity in decision – making.
TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page
List of table
Table of content
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 The significance of the study
1.5 Research hypothesis
1.6 Scope and delimitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Overview of accounting and information accounting.
2.2 Types of accounting information
2.3 Qualities of accounting information
2.4 The result of proper utilization of Accounting information
2.5 Production decision- making and accounting information
2.6 Characteristics of information
2.7 Types of decision model used in production
2.8 Decision and information characteristics
2.9 Decision- making and accounting information
2.10 Decision models and techniques
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Population study
3.2 Sample size
3.3 The research design
3.4 Source of data
CHAPTER FOUR: PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.1 Presentation and analysis of questionnaires
4.2 Test of hypothesis
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
5.1 Discussion of findings
5.4 Limitations of the study
Manufacturing firms in the present economy have to contend with a lot of economic variables which have been aimed at consolidating the gains of structure (adjustment programmes (S A P) since the first step introduced by SAP was self reliance, most manufacturing forms have had to consider the local sourcing of raw materials instead of the dependency on imported materials for their production processes. Other factors such as inflation, taxation, instability both economic and political, competition and market forces have caused a change in the out look of production.
In order to achieve their objectives the manufacturing firms have to make concise decision which would be relevant to the restricting of production processes and in profit maximization so as to survive in our ever- changing
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF AN INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE, OZORO, DELTA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The term audit is derived from the words audited, which means to hear. The origin of audit can be...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM ON GOALS ACHIEVEMENT OF A MANUFACTURING FIRM (A STUDY OF CHAMPION BREWERIES PLC, UYO)» ABSTRACT This project lay emphasis on the impact of internal control system on goals achievement of a manufacturing firm. It is phenomenon for every o...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM ON THE ADMINISTRATION EFFECTIVENESS OF SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA(CASE STUDY OF SCHOOLS IN KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The world is in a dispensation of great change and working in an Information Age, where managers ...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING HIGHER EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY IN AN ORGANISATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is no doubt that the achievement of the corporate objectives largely depends on the caliber of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Housing can be defined as buildings or structures that individuals and their family may live in t...Continue Reading »
6. APPLICATION OF FORENSIC ACCOUNTING SKILLS AND DETECTION OF FINANCIAL CRIMES IN NIGERIA (THE STUDY OF QUOTED MANUFACTURING FIRMS)» The first decade of the twenty first century experienced a tsunami or blizzard in the number of reported corporate scandals, frauds, and failures (Bal...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The construction projects are complex and risky, and it is a great employer of labour. Contractor...Continue Reading »
8. INTERNAL AUDITING AND EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC SECTOR (A Study of Power Holding Company of Nigeria, (PHCN) Uyo District, AKS)» ABSTRACT The research sought to ascertain the impact the internal auditing and effective management of finance in a public sector (government establis...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Nigerian banking industry which is the back bone of Nigeria economy is one of the most profitable of higher performance and could achieve...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF CREDIT ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study This research work focuses on the effects of credit administration and control on the development...Continue Reading »