Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN PRODUCTION DECISION – MAKING
(A CASE STUDY OF PHINOMAR NIGERIA LIMITED)
Managers make decision in order to choose from alternative course of action at a dynamic rate. This is done in order to achieve the set objectives of the firms in which they manage. To make these decisions, accounting information are used as a necessary guide.
Manufacturing firms make use of accounting information which have been complied from source documents, records and statement in accordance with systems. These information gathered are used to make effective production decisions which would achieve the objectives of profit maximization cost minimization, Production efficiency, proper resources allocation etc.
This study is aimed at discovering the quantitative attributes to accounting information which makes it an effective tool in the production decision-making and if the information generated is utilized in effective manner. Although, it is evident that decisions made in manufacturing firms are determined by the accounting information to a varying extent. It is hoped that the recommendations will show the importance of accounting information and that managers who make decision will comprehend it as a vital necessity in decision – making.
TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page
List of table
Table of content
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 The significance of the study
1.5 Research hypothesis
1.6 Scope and delimitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Overview of accounting and information accounting.
2.2 Types of accounting information
2.3 Qualities of accounting information
2.4 The result of proper utilization of Accounting information
2.5 Production decision- making and accounting information
2.6 Characteristics of information
2.7 Types of decision model used in production
2.8 Decision and information characteristics
2.9 Decision- making and accounting information
2.10 Decision models and techniques
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Population study
3.2 Sample size
3.3 The research design
3.4 Source of data
CHAPTER FOUR: PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.1 Presentation and analysis of questionnaires
4.2 Test of hypothesis
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
5.1 Discussion of findings
5.4 Limitations of the study
Manufacturing firms in the present economy have to contend with a lot of economic variables which have been aimed at consolidating the gains of structure (adjustment programmes (S A P) since the first step introduced by SAP was self reliance, most manufacturing forms have had to consider the local sourcing of raw materials instead of the dependency on imported materials for their production processes. Other factors such as inflation, taxation, instability both economic and political, competition and market forces have caused a change in the out look of production.
In order to achieve their objectives the manufacturing firms have to make concise decision which would be relevant to the restricting of production processes and in profit maximization so as to survive in our ever- changing
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project investigates the causes and effect of ineffective communication in the banking industries. It is a case study conducted in only ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Islamic Banking is interest free banking which makes it necessary for Islamic Banks to t...Continue Reading »
3. ELECTORAL LAWS AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA: AN APPRAISAL OF 2010 ELECTORAL ACT ON 2011 AND 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS» ABSTRACT Towards the end of 1990, international dynamics, pressures and persuasion combined to move Nigeria towards the embrace of a political system ...Continue Reading »
4. PETROLEUM PROFIT TAX AND CAPITAL EXPENDITURE OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY ( A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY For the development and growth of any economy, the provision of basic infrastructure is quite necessa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research was aimed at finding out the adequacy and effectiveness of financial control in the public sector in Nigeria. The population fo...Continue Reading »
6. AN APPRAISAL OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES IN SELECTED SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN UYO» ABSTRACT The absence of good inventory management practices in Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) causes business uncertainties and failures. T...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA LIMITED ABDULLAHI FODIO ROAD BRANCH,SOKOTO) ABSTRACT This research work highlights the result of a research car...Continue Reading »
8. APPLICATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TO MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL AND DECISION MAKING (A Case Study of Nigeria Bottling Company (NBC)» ABSTRACT This research work is aimed at highlighting the role played by Cost accounting information to the planning, control and decision making proce...Continue Reading »
9. KNOWLEDGE OF SEX EDUCATION AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ED STATE» ABSTRACT This project is aimed at finding out the knowledge of sex education among adolescents in secondary school in Egor Local Government Area of Ed...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research paper fraud detection and control in payroll department the aim of conducting this research work is to investigate into the cau...Continue Reading »