Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the study.
The basic economic problem that confronts an under developed or a developing country and especially the new independent ones is how to attain within a relatively short period, a notable increase in the rate of economic growth which is envisaged will bring it to the level of perpetual real income comparable to those of more admired economics of the world.
In order to attain this oval, the country would have to ;
1. Provide those basic government services especially in education, public health and transport. These services will serve as fertile soil to advancing the nation’s economy.
2. Stimulate a higher rate of capital formation in production facilities either in government or private sectors. The first accomplishment requires transportation on needed factors or resources to the governmental ;sector of the economy for the production of those services or facilities required by the entire populace..
The second accomplishment required transfer of resources to capital formation either strictly in the private sector or through the governmental sector.
These resources may come from:
a. outside the control
b. present use for consumption
c. present use in production of capital of or types regarded as not contributing to economic growth.Idle or partially idle resources primarily manpower.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Every Natural gas well ceases producing as reservoir pressure depletes. The usual liquid presence in the reservoir can cause further problems...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 78 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs) IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT For most SMEs in Nigeria, inventory remains the most important asset on their statement of financial position at any given time, hence, the n...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 141 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The micro organism, associated with spoilage of tomatoes shows that tomato contain large amount of water which makes them more susceptible to...Continue Reading »
33 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of to study As a result of petroleum products being the major exporting product among others, of our country. ...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 569 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. EVALUTION OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF IBESIKPO ASUTAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» ABSTRACT This study appraised the Accounting system in the Local Government Councils in Akwa Ibom State in which Ibesikpo Asutan Local Government Coun...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 230 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The study examined the influence of stigma consciousness (a belief or feeling that one will be negatively stereotyped by others) and coping s...Continue Reading »
152 pages | 92 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Corporate social responsibility is one vital aspect of any business. However, this is one area w...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 301 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. THE EFFECT OF STOCK CONTROL PROFIT MAXIMISATION IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY LIMITED, KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Stock is frozen cash and as such should be given the same if not more priority than liquid cash. ...Continue Reading »
90 pages | 173 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT Government is saddled with the responsibility of being accountable to its citizenry through effective and efficient service delivery. In orde...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 373 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. EFFECT OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ONDISCRETIONARY LOAN LOSS PROVISION OF LISTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This dissertation investigates the relation between Corporate Covernance and discretionary loan loss provision of Nigerian Deposit Money Bank...Continue Reading »
98 pages | 77 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING