Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The face is generally recognized that small scales industries constane the major of business organization in Nigeria.
The problem tend to investment of the investigate, the small scale industries the propose of carrying that this study is ascertains of the necessary for small scale industries to acquire knowledge effectively.
In this study, the research tries to fund out if there is any relationship between accounting and management to small scale industries.
The result finding also showed that small scale industries play, important role in an economy that be courtants managers of small scale industries will increase their managerial skill if they acquire some training in accounting while attending summers. The research sees accounting as can in enable knowledge in the management of small business enterprise.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Back Ground of Study
1.2 Statement of Problems
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Signification of Study
1.5 Scope and Limitation of the Study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Related Literature Review
2.1 Contempt of Small Scale Industries
2.2 Accounting Problems in Small Scale industry
2.3 Importance of Accounting to Industries
2.4 Role of Accountant.
3.1 Summary of Finding
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Accounting is an old as the exchange process (Whether) barter or monitory that gradually developed with civilization.
We study accounting for business and not business for accounting, second communication and exportation of business idea seen to be the most important function of accounting as it relates to business, it is a fact that business organization can not do without making use of accounting information and ideas in their day to days activities the significance of accounting education in a developing nation such as ours can not be payed down, in short, accounting evolved in orders to locate responsibility prevent fraud guide industries in their bads in attendance of their organization goals, it equally provide solution to their numerous problems.
Development of small scale industries small scale industries developed in most rural areas as peascents training on palm produce with crude milling equipment and probably few important madines the generses of small scale industries began form the processing of food down to the manafactucing of basic tools and other implement for out daily use.
Every small scale industrialist has profit at the back of his mind before carrying out the project at the higher the amount, the more prove to accountability so small scale industrialist should be able to give account. It is therefore important that small scale enterprise be well equipped with proper accounting because it will ensure confidence and proper financial procedure, Hence, good record keeping give in details the knowledge of expense in come as profit or loss is the first step to wards profitable management of any business.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS
Small scale industries to play a major part in the overall economic development of nation a look at the Nigeria business sectors show that small scales business are frequently but they either do not grow or they under go negative growth.
At worse, those that can not keep up with the harsh economic environment winds up one of the problem that hind success in small scale business as lack of relevant experience or lack of adequate accounting education that make for poor management of the industries, little attention is parts to this issue of accounting education.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN ANALYSIS OF CASH DEPOSITS PATTERN IN COMMERCIAL BANKS FROM 1998 TO 2007 (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC, OWERRI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The need to monitor, evaluate and make adequate plans for the future compels managers, scientist of various calling and r...Continue Reading »
2. APPRAISAL OF CREDIT CONTROL METHODS IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC,)» ABSTRACT The objective of this project work is to provide an insight on the method of credit control in commercial banks. The findings are based on th...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS. A STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES AND UNILEVER PLC.» ABSTRACT The research work titled “Appraisal of Inventory Management and Control in Manufacturing Firms”. The general objective of this st...Continue Reading »
» PREFACE This study was done to determine the roles of commercial banks in financing the agricultural sector in Enugu State. The objectives were specif...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF E-TAX PAYMENT ON REVENUE GENERATION EFFICIENCY IN NIGERIA Case study of Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue and Nigerian Taxpayers» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Tax is any form charge levied on a person or an institution by a governing body or its equivalen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of Internal Audit on fraud detection and prevention with Power Holding Company of Nigeria ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Internal control system is the strength of every organization, has become of paramount important ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study The use of computer in business transaction is growing day by day and it is widely use. It is co...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to determine application of new media in Radio Niger, Minna. The study adopted survey research design using questio...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PRACTICES ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF LISTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study. Every organization has a motive for engaging in corporate social responsibility practices which ...Continue Reading »