Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 49 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The impact of Financial Accounting Reporting on the corporate performance of Business Organizations”, basically aims at ascertaining how financial accounting reporting has helped in advancing the objectives of corporate organizations. In the process, it investigated the effect that financial accounting bear on the performance of a business. Furthermore, it sought to ascertain the compliance of relevant statues by corporate organizations and the overall satisfaction of stakeholders in a corporate organizations. Problems inherent in financial reporting ranges from non-disclosure of vital information, subjective judgments of financial information and most times non-compliance to relevant statues. There were recommendations given such as strict compliance to the relevant statute. The government needs to strengthen its regulatory agencies in order to ensure that the financial statements show a “true and fair view and comply with the relevant statues at all times. The research shall therefore seek to determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Business organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The basis of this research lies with the deficiencies in the preparation and presentation of accounting records ranging from non disclosure of vital and sufficient financial information to non compliance to standard accounting regulatory framework.The consequence is that it is difficult to determine the true and fair view of the financial position of the organization
And the corporate performance of the organization.it is in this perspective that the research intends to investigate the impact of accounting records on the performance of businessorganization.with a case study of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1 What constitute the nature of accounting records
2 What are the standard and relevant information of an accounting record
3 What are the types of accounting records
4 What are the impacts of accounting records on the performance of business organization
5 What are the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company
1.4OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1 To determine the nature of accounting records
2 To determine the standard and relevance of accounting information
3 To appraise the impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization
4 To determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study shall provide an analysis of the nature of accounting records of business organization
The study shall provide standard accounting regulatory framework
The study shall provide the needed information on the impact of accounting record on the performance of business organization
The study shall serve a reference point for managers ,accountantsand financial analyst.
1.6 STATEMENT OF HYPOTHESIS
1 Ho The level of accounting information in NBC is low
Hi The level of accounting information in NBC is high
2 Ho The standard of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The standard of accounting records in NBC is high
3 Ho The impact of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The impact of accounting records in NBC is high
1.7 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The study focuses on the appraisal of the role and impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization.it elucidate the nature and accounting regulatory framework of accounting records and provides a case analysis of the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING RECORDS
The starting point for the financial accounting is the recording and analysis of transactions. A definite step is followed in the traditional accounting approach, the steps in the processing and generating of output of the accounting system are:
i. Identification and analysis of relevant transaction in the journal.
ii. Making entries of the transactions in the journal.
iii. Posting from the journal to the ledger.
iv. Preparation of trial balance.
v. Determining and recording of the adjusted entries in the journal and the ledger.
vi. Preparation of the adjusted trial balance.
vii. Preparation of the final accounts and statement which are the profit and loss account and the balance sheet.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This research work examines the role of the forensic accountant in fraud detection in Nigeria. Forensic accountant plays a significant role i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Inventories constitute the most significant part of current events of a large majority of compani...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECTIVENESS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A Case Study Of Ama Greenfield Breweries Plc, Enugu, Nigeria)» ABSTRACT This study examines the essence of effective inventories control and management to manufacturing companies with particular emphasis on Ama Gr...Continue Reading »
» Chapter One Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Despite the ever growing importance of science in my daily lives, recent research shows a continu...Continue Reading »
5. OVERVIEW AND APPLICATION OF ACCOUNTING POLICIES AND ITS EFFECT ON SHAREHOLDERS’ INVESTMENT IN PUBLIC LIABILITY COMPANIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The disclosure of accounting policies in the statement of accounting standards’ (NASB) is c...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF MODERN ACCOUNTING IN MASS MEDIA (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL RADIO CORPORATION NIGERIA (FRCN) KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODCUTION Accounting can be defined as an act recording classifying, summarizing and reporting of business transaction for preparat...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Omuya (1990) defined “accounting as a language of business, it is used in the business world to describ...Continue Reading »
8. APPRAISAL OF CREDIT CONTROL METHODS IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC,)» ABSTRACT The objective of this project work is to provide an insight on the method of credit control in commercial banks. The findings are based on th...Continue Reading »
9. INTERNAL CONTROL AS AN AID TO ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR. (A STUDY OF BIASE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, CROSS RIVER STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Internal control according to Okezie (1999:43) could be likened to the heart”, which regula...Continue Reading »
10. APPLICATION OF BUDGETS AND BUDGETARY CONTROL MEASURES IN A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION: A CASE STUDY OF APOSTOLIC CHURCH, DELTA» 2.1 CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK A budget is can be defined by accountants as “a planned outcome to be generated and for the expenditure to ensure durin...Continue Reading »