Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 49 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The impact of Financial Accounting Reporting on the corporate performance of Business Organizations”, basically aims at ascertaining how financial accounting reporting has helped in advancing the objectives of corporate organizations. In the process, it investigated the effect that financial accounting bear on the performance of a business. Furthermore, it sought to ascertain the compliance of relevant statues by corporate organizations and the overall satisfaction of stakeholders in a corporate organizations. Problems inherent in financial reporting ranges from non-disclosure of vital information, subjective judgments of financial information and most times non-compliance to relevant statues. There were recommendations given such as strict compliance to the relevant statute. The government needs to strengthen its regulatory agencies in order to ensure that the financial statements show a “true and fair view and comply with the relevant statues at all times. The research shall therefore seek to determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Business organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The basis of this research lies with the deficiencies in the preparation and presentation of accounting records ranging from non disclosure of vital and sufficient financial information to non compliance to standard accounting regulatory framework.The consequence is that it is difficult to determine the true and fair view of the financial position of the organization
And the corporate performance of the organization.it is in this perspective that the research intends to investigate the impact of accounting records on the performance of businessorganization.with a case study of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1 What constitute the nature of accounting records
2 What are the standard and relevant information of an accounting record
3 What are the types of accounting records
4 What are the impacts of accounting records on the performance of business organization
5 What are the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company
1.4OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1 To determine the nature of accounting records
2 To determine the standard and relevance of accounting information
3 To appraise the impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization
4 To determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study shall provide an analysis of the nature of accounting records of business organization
The study shall provide standard accounting regulatory framework
The study shall provide the needed information on the impact of accounting record on the performance of business organization
The study shall serve a reference point for managers ,accountantsand financial analyst.
1.6 STATEMENT OF HYPOTHESIS
1 Ho The level of accounting information in NBC is low
Hi The level of accounting information in NBC is high
2 Ho The standard of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The standard of accounting records in NBC is high
3 Ho The impact of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The impact of accounting records in NBC is high
1.7 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The study focuses on the appraisal of the role and impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization.it elucidate the nature and accounting regulatory framework of accounting records and provides a case analysis of the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING RECORDS
The starting point for the financial accounting is the recording and analysis of transactions. A definite step is followed in the traditional accounting approach, the steps in the processing and generating of output of the accounting system are:
i. Identification and analysis of relevant transaction in the journal.
ii. Making entries of the transactions in the journal.
iii. Posting from the journal to the ledger.
iv. Preparation of trial balance.
v. Determining and recording of the adjusted entries in the journal and the ledger.
vi. Preparation of the adjusted trial balance.
vii. Preparation of the final accounts and statement which are the profit and loss account and the balance sheet.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING LITERACY ON THE GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT, SURVIVAL, PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE OF SMES IN KWARA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Financial literacy remains an interesting issue in both developed and developing economies, and h...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work has seriously analyzed procurement act and its impact on the accountability of officers in public sector in Nigeria. Where...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECT OF COST ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES ON PERFORMANCE OF SMES (A SURVEY OF SELECTED SMALL AND MEDIUM FIRMS IN PORT HARCOURT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The business environment has become intensively dynamic and increasingly unpredictable in recent deca...Continue Reading »
4. PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING FINANCIAL SERVICES IN A COMPETITIVE BANKING ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC)» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to examine investigate product development and marketing financial services in a competitive banking environment w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Internal audit is an independent review and appraisal of the accounting, financial and other oper...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A major motivation for accounting research is providing evidence on how earnings are useful to a wide range of users in making economic decis...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORT ON THE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of financial accounting reports on the corporate performance is becoming more apparent...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANK IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study sought to determine the effect of internal control system on financial performance of deposit money banks in Nigeria. To achieve th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT For any organization to function effectively and efficiently to achieve its desired goals and objectives, such an organization must have an e...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF NIGERIA (ICAN) ON STANDARDS ATTAINED BY NIGERIA ACCOUNTANT (A STUDY OF ICAN ENUGU BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION It has been thirty nine years since the first group of professionally qualified accountants came into existence in Nigeria un...Continue Reading »