Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 49 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The impact of Financial Accounting Reporting on the corporate performance of Business Organizations”, basically aims at ascertaining how financial accounting reporting has helped in advancing the objectives of corporate organizations. In the process, it investigated the effect that financial accounting bear on the performance of a business. Furthermore, it sought to ascertain the compliance of relevant statues by corporate organizations and the overall satisfaction of stakeholders in a corporate organizations. Problems inherent in financial reporting ranges from non-disclosure of vital information, subjective judgments of financial information and most times non-compliance to relevant statues. There were recommendations given such as strict compliance to the relevant statute. The government needs to strengthen its regulatory agencies in order to ensure that the financial statements show a “true and fair view and comply with the relevant statues at all times. The research shall therefore seek to determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Business organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The basis of this research lies with the deficiencies in the preparation and presentation of accounting records ranging from non disclosure of vital and sufficient financial information to non compliance to standard accounting regulatory framework.The consequence is that it is difficult to determine the true and fair view of the financial position of the organization
And the corporate performance of the organization.it is in this perspective that the research intends to investigate the impact of accounting records on the performance of businessorganization.with a case study of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1 What constitute the nature of accounting records
2 What are the standard and relevant information of an accounting record
3 What are the types of accounting records
4 What are the impacts of accounting records on the performance of business organization
5 What are the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company
1.4OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1 To determine the nature of accounting records
2 To determine the standard and relevance of accounting information
3 To appraise the impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization
4 To determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study shall provide an analysis of the nature of accounting records of business organization
The study shall provide standard accounting regulatory framework
The study shall provide the needed information on the impact of accounting record on the performance of business organization
The study shall serve a reference point for managers ,accountantsand financial analyst.
1.6 STATEMENT OF HYPOTHESIS
1 Ho The level of accounting information in NBC is low
Hi The level of accounting information in NBC is high
2 Ho The standard of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The standard of accounting records in NBC is high
3 Ho The impact of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The impact of accounting records in NBC is high
1.7 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The study focuses on the appraisal of the role and impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization.it elucidate the nature and accounting regulatory framework of accounting records and provides a case analysis of the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING RECORDS
The starting point for the financial accounting is the recording and analysis of transactions. A definite step is followed in the traditional accounting approach, the steps in the processing and generating of output of the accounting system are:
i. Identification and analysis of relevant transaction in the journal.
ii. Making entries of the transactions in the journal.
iii. Posting from the journal to the ledger.
iv. Preparation of trial balance.
v. Determining and recording of the adjusted entries in the journal and the ledger.
vi. Preparation of the adjusted trial balance.
vii. Preparation of the final accounts and statement which are the profit and loss account and the balance sheet.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Effective tax administration is an issue as old as taxation itself. The balancing act between max...Continue Reading »
102 pages | 370 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The importance of strong credit risk management for building quality loan portfolio is of paramount importance to performance of deposit mone...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 34 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Monetary policy entails the government policies aimed at changing the quantity of money or credit condition for example, ...Continue Reading »
40 pages | 466 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. TREASURY MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND CHALLENGES IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF UNION BANK PLC AND UBA PLC» ABSTRACT This research work was conducted to examine Treasury management strategies and challenges in the Nigeria. Banking industry, identifying the v...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 419 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» Abstract This project is poised at X – raying the degree of “ the role of financial management in a corporate organization”. Making ...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 32 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. COST ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND PRODUCT COSTING IN SELECTED PAINT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES PORT HARCOURT» CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The studies of modern cost accounting yield an insight into both the accountant and management rol...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 292 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL FOR COST MINIMIZATION AND PROFIT MAXIMIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA MOTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY ENUGU).» ABSTRACT The objective of this research work contains working capital management as a tool for minimization and profit maximization with particular re...Continue Reading »
101 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. EFFECTS OF DEMONSTRATION AND PROBLEM SOLVING METHODS OF TEACHING ON STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Agriculture embraces health, nutrition and food consumption, the use and conservation of land, water ...Continue Reading »
280 pages | 958 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. THE EFFECT OF GLOBALIZATION ON BANKING OPERATION IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC.)» ABSTRACT The barking industry has witnessed landmark improvements in series delivery and the practice of banking due to globalization of banking opera...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ACCOUNTABILITY, PROBITY AND TRANSPARENCY IN THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICES» ABSTRACT The central idea of this study was to find out the impact of public accountants (including bursars of unity schools) in the implementation of...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 188 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING