Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 49 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The impact of Financial Accounting Reporting on the corporate performance of Business Organizations”, basically aims at ascertaining how financial accounting reporting has helped in advancing the objectives of corporate organizations. In the process, it investigated the effect that financial accounting bear on the performance of a business. Furthermore, it sought to ascertain the compliance of relevant statues by corporate organizations and the overall satisfaction of stakeholders in a corporate organizations. Problems inherent in financial reporting ranges from non-disclosure of vital information, subjective judgments of financial information and most times non-compliance to relevant statues. There were recommendations given such as strict compliance to the relevant statute. The government needs to strengthen its regulatory agencies in order to ensure that the financial statements show a “true and fair view and comply with the relevant statues at all times. The research shall therefore seek to determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Business organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The basis of this research lies with the deficiencies in the preparation and presentation of accounting records ranging from non disclosure of vital and sufficient financial information to non compliance to standard accounting regulatory framework.The consequence is that it is difficult to determine the true and fair view of the financial position of the organization
And the corporate performance of the organization.it is in this perspective that the research intends to investigate the impact of accounting records on the performance of businessorganization.with a case study of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1 What constitute the nature of accounting records
2 What are the standard and relevant information of an accounting record
3 What are the types of accounting records
4 What are the impacts of accounting records on the performance of business organization
5 What are the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company
1.4OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1 To determine the nature of accounting records
2 To determine the standard and relevance of accounting information
3 To appraise the impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization
4 To determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study shall provide an analysis of the nature of accounting records of business organization
The study shall provide standard accounting regulatory framework
The study shall provide the needed information on the impact of accounting record on the performance of business organization
The study shall serve a reference point for managers ,accountantsand financial analyst.
1.6 STATEMENT OF HYPOTHESIS
1 Ho The level of accounting information in NBC is low
Hi The level of accounting information in NBC is high
2 Ho The standard of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The standard of accounting records in NBC is high
3 Ho The impact of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The impact of accounting records in NBC is high
1.7 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The study focuses on the appraisal of the role and impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization.it elucidate the nature and accounting regulatory framework of accounting records and provides a case analysis of the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING RECORDS
The starting point for the financial accounting is the recording and analysis of transactions. A definite step is followed in the traditional accounting approach, the steps in the processing and generating of output of the accounting system are:
i. Identification and analysis of relevant transaction in the journal.
ii. Making entries of the transactions in the journal.
iii. Posting from the journal to the ledger.
iv. Preparation of trial balance.
v. Determining and recording of the adjusted entries in the journal and the ledger.
vi. Preparation of the adjusted trial balance.
vii. Preparation of the final accounts and statement which are the profit and loss account and the balance sheet.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT State recognition is one of the oldest practice in international relations, and one of the most vexed concepts in international law since the...Continue Reading »
2. USEFULNESS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN ASSESSING AND GUIDING INVESTMENT DECISION (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC, UGHELLI, DELTA STATE).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY since the formulization of the separation of management from ownership of the public limited liab...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (determinant of audit fee in quoted firm in the Nigerian stock exchange) is an extract from literature review of the project...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECTIVENESS OF INTERNAL AUDITING AND ITS CONTRIBUTIONS TO MANAGEMENT DECISION PROCESS IN AN ORGANIZATION» (A STUDY OF GEETA PLASTIC PRODUCTS NIGERIA LIMITED, LAGOS) ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to investigate the internal auditing and its contributio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work is centered on the impact of Monetary Policy on Balance of Payment in Nigeria with the scope being from 1970 to 2006. The ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The challenges of measuring marketing strategy in relation to productivity has been inadequately address by previous researches and marketing...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED STADIUM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM. (CASE STUDY OF NNAMDI AZIKIWE STADIUM ENUGU).» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION The advent of computer Technology has brought relief to repetitive tasks and has helped in the be...Continue Reading »
8. ICT SKILLS, SOCIAL MEDIA USE AND SERVICE DELIVERY BY LIBRARIANS IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH-WEST, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Service delivery is the primary function of any university library. The cumbersome nature and the inadequacies of traditional library service...Continue Reading »
9. THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING IN THE CONTROL OF PUBLIC EXPENDITURES IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ENUGU STATE).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In most developing countries including Nigerian government participation in economic activity is ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The human factor (man) is the most complex and most important factor to the success of any organi...Continue Reading »