Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 49 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The impact of Financial Accounting Reporting on the corporate performance of Business Organizations”, basically aims at ascertaining how financial accounting reporting has helped in advancing the objectives of corporate organizations. In the process, it investigated the effect that financial accounting bear on the performance of a business. Furthermore, it sought to ascertain the compliance of relevant statues by corporate organizations and the overall satisfaction of stakeholders in a corporate organizations. Problems inherent in financial reporting ranges from non-disclosure of vital information, subjective judgments of financial information and most times non-compliance to relevant statues. There were recommendations given such as strict compliance to the relevant statute. The government needs to strengthen its regulatory agencies in order to ensure that the financial statements show a “true and fair view and comply with the relevant statues at all times. The research shall therefore seek to determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Business organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The basis of this research lies with the deficiencies in the preparation and presentation of accounting records ranging from non disclosure of vital and sufficient financial information to non compliance to standard accounting regulatory framework.The consequence is that it is difficult to determine the true and fair view of the financial position of the organization
And the corporate performance of the organization.it is in this perspective that the research intends to investigate the impact of accounting records on the performance of businessorganization.with a case study of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1 What constitute the nature of accounting records
2 What are the standard and relevant information of an accounting record
3 What are the types of accounting records
4 What are the impacts of accounting records on the performance of business organization
5 What are the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company
1.4OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1 To determine the nature of accounting records
2 To determine the standard and relevance of accounting information
3 To appraise the impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization
4 To determine the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study shall provide an analysis of the nature of accounting records of business organization
The study shall provide standard accounting regulatory framework
The study shall provide the needed information on the impact of accounting record on the performance of business organization
The study shall serve a reference point for managers ,accountantsand financial analyst.
1.6 STATEMENT OF HYPOTHESIS
1 Ho The level of accounting information in NBC is low
Hi The level of accounting information in NBC is high
2 Ho The standard of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The standard of accounting records in NBC is high
3 Ho The impact of accounting records in NBC is low
Hi The impact of accounting records in NBC is high
1.7 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The study focuses on the appraisal of the role and impact of accounting records on the performance of business organization.it elucidate the nature and accounting regulatory framework of accounting records and provides a case analysis of the impact of accounting records on the performance of Nigerian bottling company plc.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING RECORDS
The starting point for the financial accounting is the recording and analysis of transactions. A definite step is followed in the traditional accounting approach, the steps in the processing and generating of output of the accounting system are:
i. Identification and analysis of relevant transaction in the journal.
ii. Making entries of the transactions in the journal.
iii. Posting from the journal to the ledger.
iv. Preparation of trial balance.
v. Determining and recording of the adjusted entries in the journal and the ledger.
vi. Preparation of the adjusted trial balance.
vii. Preparation of the final accounts and statement which are the profit and loss account and the balance sheet.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Every Natural gas well ceases producing as reservoir pressure depletes. The usual liquid presence in the reservoir can cause further problems...Continue Reading »
2. RELEVANCE OF FINANCIAL RATIO ANALYSIS IN THE APPRAISAL OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS (CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SMALL SCALE COMPANY)» ABSTRACT Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) play an important role in any economy through generation of employment, contributing to the growth ...Continue Reading »
3. LOAN SYNDICATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE BUSINESS FINANCING STRATEGY IN NIGERIA (A Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc New Market Road Onitsha)» PROPOSAL LOAN SYNDICATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE BUSINESS FINANCING STRATEGY IN NIGERIA. Lack of fund has been one of the major problems militating against...Continue Reading »
4. FINANCIAL STRUCTURE PATTERN AND SHARE VALUES OF SOME QUOTED COMPANIES IN NIGERIA. BY COMPARING 5 COMPANIES .» Abstract In Nigeria as one of the developing economy, financial markets not have the capacity to meet the financial necessities of business firms. Com...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The importance of strong credit risk management for building quality loan portfolio is of paramount importance to performance of deposit mone...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT THE DEGREE OF EFFECTIVENESS OF OUTSOURCED FACILITY MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA OIL AND GAS FIRMS OF THE DOWNSTREAM SECTOR USING USER SATISFACTION...» ABSTRACT The Oil and Gas industry continues to struggle in finding a balance between rising global demand, diminishing known resources and in maintain...Continue Reading »
7. APPLICATION OF AN ACCESSMENT OF EFFECTIVE INTERNAL CONTROL AND AUDIT IN PUBLIC SECTOR (A Case study of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Kaduna Branc...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Auditing is an independent checking, investigation, examination and expression of the books of accounts and vouchers of a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Recession has remained a chronic problem for Nigerian economy for some time. Recession is not a n...Continue Reading »
9. ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, ABAKALIKI)» ABSTRACT The major objective of this study is to ascertain the extent to which the commercial banks play in financing small and medium scale industrie...Continue Reading »
10. FACTORS INFLUENCING STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ACCOUNTING STUDIES AT SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN ALIMOSHO EDUCATION DI...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study Teaching and learning process is a two way traffic where the teacher sends out the message while the ...Continue Reading »