Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
In turbulent time, business has to be managed properly in order to withstand the changes in the environment and also proper accounting records has to be kept, for it to protect itself from unexpected rent such as business failure and eventual close up/wind – up. In every profit making business enterprise, proper financial for accounting records and investment decision. Therefore the success or failures of every business organization solely depend on proper accounting record keeping. Accounting as a process of recording, Classifying, selecting, measuring, interpreting and communicating finance data of an organization to enable users make assessment and decision according to him accounting is a discipline which comprises a set of theories and concepts for processing financial data into information.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The extent of accounting record keeping in prevent organization is a significant nature. But some private organizations have to be treated with some problems, which result to their winding up. These include:
a. Lack of permanent and systematic record keeping for financial transaction.
b. Lack of recording the expenses incurred.
c. Lack of position in the efficient running of a business over a given period.
d. Lack of recording and assessment of profit or loss made at any given time.
All theses are the problem the research wants to address in a private organization.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
The objective of the visible importance to high light the visible importance of the extent of accounting records keeping in private organization. The research will be of a great aid to government and small scale in enlightened them on the need to keep day to day financial record in the organization.
1.4 Research Questions
For the purpose of this study the following research question is formulated.
a. How do you keep record in your organizations?
b. Why are accounting records necessary in your organization?
c. How did accounting records help improving the growth of your organization?
d. What are the types of accounting book kept in your organization?
1.5 Significance of the Study
The research will help many organization concerned on the need for accounting records kept and make them understand that accounting;
a. Enable business organization to keep their record so that organizations will know the profit made or loss incurred in a given period.
b. Help to determine the financial position of the organization at any determine period.
c. Reduce to case of fraud associated with improper record keeping by the management or book keeping.
1.6 Scope of the Study
As we all know accounting is a very wide field of study, but the researcher limited to the researcher limited to the extent of accounting records keeping in private organization with special reference to eternity study.
1.7 Limitation of Study
The problem of financial constraint which prevented the researcher from traveling to source for some material needed to complete this work, also time factor is another problem encountered by the research that is time available was not enough.
By reason of the above limitation it was virtually impossible to get as much as information anticipated for this research study.
1.8 Definition of Terms
§ Turbulent: It means disorder.
§ Accounting: This is the process of recording, classifying selecting, measuring interpreting and communicating financial data of an organization to enable user’s male assessment and decision.
§ Profit: this is a reward which becomes due to owners of a business as a result of successful period of trading.
§ Book Keeper: This is a person who undergone a formal or professional trading in the process of accounting and also belong to at least one of the recognized professional accounting bodies such as the (ICAN).
§ GAAp: General accepted accounting principle.
§ CAN: Institute of chartered accountants of Nigeria.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING: A STUDY OF ANCHOR INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, UYO.» ABSTRACT The main objective of this study was to examine the usefulness of accounting information in management decision making of an organization. To...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Housing can be defined as buildings or structures that individuals and their family may live in t...Continue Reading »
3. INVESTIGATING WEIBULL DISTRIBUTION MODEL IN ASSESSING THE BEST COMPARATIVE MODEL THAT FITS BREAST CANCER DATA IN CLINICAL RESEARCH.» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Cancer is a potentially fatal disease caused mainly by environmental factors that mutate genes encoding critical cell reg...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Auditing involves the independent examination of an expression person in accordance with the term...Continue Reading »
5. THE FUNCTION OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN DECISION MAKING IN BUSINESS ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC, ONITSHA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.01 GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE AREA OF STUDY Accounting is a very interesting course and accountants are well placed in the ...Continue Reading »
6. THE RELEVANCE OF AUDIT COMMITTEE FUNCTIONS ON THE QUALITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN NIGERIA: USERS PERCEPTION» Abstract This project analyzes the relevance of audit committee functions on the quality of financial statement in Nigeria, the users’ perception. T...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study With the advancement of information technology, computer is considered to be one of the most pow...Continue Reading »
8. COMPARATIVE VALUE RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION FOR CONSOLIDATED AND SEPARATE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN LISTED FINANCIAL SERVICE FIRMS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION ` 1.1 Background to the study Accounting is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about econ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work investigated the application of collection development policies in academic libraries in North West, Nigeria. The study wa...Continue Reading »
10. CHALLENGES OF INTERNAL AUDIT FUNCTION IN THE NIGERIAN PUBLIC SECTOR (A Case Study Of Kaduna State Ministry Of Finance)» ABSTRACT This research work deals with the challenges of internal audit function in the Nigerian public sector with reference to Kaduna state ministry...Continue Reading »