Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
In turbulent time, business has to be managed properly in order to withstand the changes in the environment and also proper accounting records has to be kept, for it to protect itself from unexpected rent such as business failure and eventual close up/wind – up. In every profit making business enterprise, proper financial for accounting records and investment decision. Therefore the success or failures of every business organization solely depend on proper accounting record keeping. Accounting as a process of recording, Classifying, selecting, measuring, interpreting and communicating finance data of an organization to enable users make assessment and decision according to him accounting is a discipline which comprises a set of theories and concepts for processing financial data into information.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The extent of accounting record keeping in prevent organization is a significant nature. But some private organizations have to be treated with some problems, which result to their winding up. These include:
a. Lack of permanent and systematic record keeping for financial transaction.
b. Lack of recording the expenses incurred.
c. Lack of position in the efficient running of a business over a given period.
d. Lack of recording and assessment of profit or loss made at any given time.
All theses are the problem the research wants to address in a private organization.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
The objective of the visible importance to high light the visible importance of the extent of accounting records keeping in private organization. The research will be of a great aid to government and small scale in enlightened them on the need to keep day to day financial record in the organization.
1.4 Research Questions
For the purpose of this study the following research question is formulated.
a. How do you keep record in your organizations?
b. Why are accounting records necessary in your organization?
c. How did accounting records help improving the growth of your organization?
d. What are the types of accounting book kept in your organization?
1.5 Significance of the Study
The research will help many organization concerned on the need for accounting records kept and make them understand that accounting;
a. Enable business organization to keep their record so that organizations will know the profit made or loss incurred in a given period.
b. Help to determine the financial position of the organization at any determine period.
c. Reduce to case of fraud associated with improper record keeping by the management or book keeping.
1.6 Scope of the Study
As we all know accounting is a very wide field of study, but the researcher limited to the researcher limited to the extent of accounting records keeping in private organization with special reference to eternity study.
1.7 Limitation of Study
The problem of financial constraint which prevented the researcher from traveling to source for some material needed to complete this work, also time factor is another problem encountered by the research that is time available was not enough.
By reason of the above limitation it was virtually impossible to get as much as information anticipated for this research study.
1.8 Definition of Terms
§ Turbulent: It means disorder.
§ Accounting: This is the process of recording, classifying selecting, measuring interpreting and communicating financial data of an organization to enable user’s male assessment and decision.
§ Profit: this is a reward which becomes due to owners of a business as a result of successful period of trading.
§ Book Keeper: This is a person who undergone a formal or professional trading in the process of accounting and also belong to at least one of the recognized professional accounting bodies such as the (ICAN).
§ GAAp: General accepted accounting principle.
§ CAN: Institute of chartered accountants of Nigeria.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Approval iv Dedication v Acknowledgment vi Table of content vii Abstract x CHAPTER ONE...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to empirically assess how institutional field and internal organizational process factors determine sustainabili...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF RATIO ANALYSIS IN BUSINESS DECISIONS A CASE STUDY OF O. JACO BROS. ENT. (NIG.) LTD., ABA, ABIA STATE» ABSTRACT Accounting information provided by means of financial statements The income statement and the Balance Sheet are often in summarized form. Vie...Continue Reading »
» There are always different kinds of goods and services available to the economic units in every economic system which are categorized into private and...Continue Reading »
5. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES: A TOOL FOR DECISION MAKING IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF PLASTIC FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY LIMITED, PORT HARCOURT)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Management accounting techniques for decision making in manufacturing organization is seen as a c...Continue Reading »
6. ECONOMIC CHARACTERISTICS AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Organizations are institutions deliberately designed to achieve and accomplish certain goals and ...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF FRAUD CONTROL MEASURES IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, KADUNA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual. Fraud is a crime and a civil la...Continue Reading »
8. ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING INFORMATION DISCLOSURE A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON THE QUALITY OF FINANCIAL REPORTS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Disclosure of environmental accounting information in the financial reports of manufacturing firm...Continue Reading »
» (A STUDY OF CHAMPION BREWERIES PLC, UYO) ABSTRACT This study sought to assess the influence of financial accounting reporting on the management of a b...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF COMPUTER-ASSISTED AUDIT IN FRAUD DETECTION IN AN ORGANIZATION A STUDY OF ANCHOR INSURANCE COMPANY, UYO» ABSTRACT The choice of this topic “The Impact of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques in Fraud Detection in an Organization” a study of Anch...Continue Reading »