Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Financial reports provides an overview of a business profitability
and financial condition in both short and long term. They are necessary sources of accounting information about companies for wide variety of users. In. every business, there, needs information. This information needs ranges from financial, production, marketing etc. Generally, the larger the organization the greater the management need for information. Financial report plays a vital role in decision making process of business organizations. The main purpose of financial repots is the provision of financial information as a record making. It has been said that accounting is the language of business. It might also be said that the ability to apply accounting knowledge is critical to success in business: A business prepares various report at the end of each fiscal period. This report summarizes the changes that have taken place during the period. For this financial report to be useful, the data be presented in such a way that the user will recognize, Similarities, differences and trends form one period to another to enable them make decisions. The accounting information contained in the financial reports enables management to make more inform decisions. Financial report should provide adequate information in all areas of organization and economic activities; it should be able to disclose clearly the nature and accurate accounts of the transactions fun which the true and fair view financial position of the organization can be ascertained.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTThis study was to examine and find out the role of auditing on management’s control success with a particular reference to the Department of...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The objective of this research work was to find out the problems and prospects of teaching English Language in Secondary Schools in Enugu Sou...Continue Reading »
3. A CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING PRACTICES AND REGULATIONS IN NIGERIA ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGER MILL CALABAR)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The need for environmental accounting has become the concern and focus of nations and responsible...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Every Natural gas well ceases producing as reservoir pressure depletes. The usual liquid presence in the reservoir can cause further problems...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON CUSTOMERS SERVICE DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF COMPLETE FOODS LIMITED,...» ABSTRACT The broad objective of this study is to evaluate impact of information and communication technology on customers service delivery (a case stu...Continue Reading »
6. INFLUENCE OF INFLATION ON REPORTED PROFIT FOR DECISION MAKING IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The principal objective of this research is to ascertain the Impact of Sustainability Reporting on Corporate Performance of Selected Quoted C...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study investigates the factors that limit women’s participation in Nigeria’s politics using as a case study, the period betw...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF EXTERNAL AUDITOR IN ENSURING EFFECTIVE ACCOUNTABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC, UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The importance of examine of the role of external auditors in ensuring effective accountability c...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORT ON THE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of financial accounting reports on the corporate performance is becoming more apparent...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF OVERHEAD COST ON THE SELLING PRICE OF A PRODUCT (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER PLC, WARRI BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In view of the cost of manufacturing which involves the conclusion of raw materials to finish goo...Continue Reading »