Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Financial reports provides an overview of a business profitability
and financial condition in both short and long term. They are necessary sources of accounting information about companies for wide variety of users. In. every business, there, needs information. This information needs ranges from financial, production, marketing etc. Generally, the larger the organization the greater the management need for information. Financial report plays a vital role in decision making process of business organizations. The main purpose of financial repots is the provision of financial information as a record making. It has been said that accounting is the language of business. It might also be said that the ability to apply accounting knowledge is critical to success in business: A business prepares various report at the end of each fiscal period. This report summarizes the changes that have taken place during the period. For this financial report to be useful, the data be presented in such a way that the user will recognize, Similarities, differences and trends form one period to another to enable them make decisions. The accounting information contained in the financial reports enables management to make more inform decisions. Financial report should provide adequate information in all areas of organization and economic activities; it should be able to disclose clearly the nature and accurate accounts of the transactions fun which the true and fair view financial position of the organization can be ascertained.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This research work examines the role of the forensic accountant in fraud detection in Nigeria. Forensic accountant plays a significant role i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION There has been a lot of observations and comments on the effect of computer as it relates to the accounting profession in Nig...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work is centered on the impact of Monetary Policy on Balance of Payment in Nigeria with the scope being from 1970 to 2006. The ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT An international wave of mergers and acquisitions has swept the banking industry as boundaries between financial sectors and products have bl...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING ON CORPORATE PERFORMANCE (A STUDY OF SELECTED OIL AND GAS COMPANIES IN NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The need for Environmental Accounting has become the concern and focus of nation’s and resp...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study In the traditional Nigerian society, aged parents look up to their children for support and this is o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Government is saddled with the responsibility of being accountable to its citizenry through effective and efficient service delivery. In orde...Continue Reading »
» TABLES OF CONTENT TITLE PAGE DEDICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBL...Continue Reading »
9. INFLUENCE OF JOB SATISFACTION AND SELF ESTEEM ON ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT OF CIVIL SERVANTS (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE IN ANAMBRA S...» ABSTRACT The study investigated the relationship between job satisfaction and self esteem on organizational commitment of civil servant among officers...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the impact of Capital Market performance on economic growth of Nigeria for the period 1983 – 2010. Economic growth ...Continue Reading »