Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Financial reports provides an overview of a business profitability
and financial condition in both short and long term. They are necessary sources of accounting information about companies for wide variety of users. In. every business, there, needs information. This information needs ranges from financial, production, marketing etc. Generally, the larger the organization the greater the management need for information. Financial report plays a vital role in decision making process of business organizations. The main purpose of financial repots is the provision of financial information as a record making. It has been said that accounting is the language of business. It might also be said that the ability to apply accounting knowledge is critical to success in business: A business prepares various report at the end of each fiscal period. This report summarizes the changes that have taken place during the period. For this financial report to be useful, the data be presented in such a way that the user will recognize, Similarities, differences and trends form one period to another to enable them make decisions. The accounting information contained in the financial reports enables management to make more inform decisions. Financial report should provide adequate information in all areas of organization and economic activities; it should be able to disclose clearly the nature and accurate accounts of the transactions fun which the true and fair view financial position of the organization can be ascertained.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There has been no single accepted definition of the term “fraud”. Fraud in whatever form is l...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 335 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. INFLUENCE OF JOB SATISFACTION AND SELF ESTEEM ON ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT OF CIVIL SERVANTS (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE IN ANAMBRA S...» ABSTRACT The study investigated the relationship between job satisfaction and self esteem on organizational commitment of civil servant among officers...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 117 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
3. APPLICATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TO MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL AND DECISION MAKING (A Case Study of Nigeria Bottling Company (NBC))» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The main theme of this project is to bring to highlight the importance of costing to the existenc...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 465 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The importance of strong credit risk management for building quality loan portfolio is of paramount importance to performance of deposit mone...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 43 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Rural development is a process of planned change for which one approach or the other is adopted f...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 1,318 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. FORENSIC ACCOUNTING AS A TOOL FOR FRAUD DETECTION AND PREVENTION ( A CASE STUDY OF ETI OSA LOCAL GOVT:» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluate the extent to which forensic accounting can be used as a tool in fraud detection. This study was guided b...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 437 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT This study was designed to find out the environmental influence on students’ academic performance in Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE IMPACT OF GOOD ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF INSURANCE INDUSTRY( A CASE OF IGI,LEADWAY AND NICON INSURAN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study 1.1.1 Accounting Information Systems Accounting Information Systems (AIS) are a tool which, when ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 194 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. THE CHALLENGES OF ACCOUNTANT IN PROMOTING GOOD ACCOUNTING IN A MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES. A STUDY OF LG ELECTRONICS COMPANY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The ultimate objective of all business undertaking is making profit. It would be very difficult, ...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 944 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The non financial sector in Nigeria has improved significantly with improved audit rotation in Ni...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 249 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING