The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
Get the complete project »
Nigeria as a nation blessed with both human and natural resources can attain high economic development with little effort and sincerity on the part of her citizens. One of the ways to achieve this economic development is through the establishment of an industries to process the huge maturely resources into conformable goods. Therefore the establishment of small-scale industries all over the country is a right step in the right direction. This will help the country to channel both her human and natural resources to the productive area to enhance economic growth.The view has been held by many in the government, academic and business circle that small scale business should be treated separately from the large firms thus small scale businesses one frequently seen facing a range of problem than the larger ones.The Nigeria business environment offers business opportunities.
With the Nigeria business promotion degree of 1972 which was revised in 1977 and with various federal and state government business assistance, the economic environment is encouraging for business pursuit in addition, the small industries division of the federal ministry of industry has also be instituted to the further the interest of small scale business in response, small scale business are being established everyday but with survival difficulties some years back the family support programmed under the auspices of the family economic advance programs pledged to established small scale business in all local government area of the country the national directorate of employment (NDE) gives grants to beneficiaries so that they can start their own small scale enterprises.
Also the Nigeria agricultural land development agency (NALDA) was put in a place4 of agro based industries to grow since most of the rural dweller are farmers the concept of people bank of Nigeria (PBN) come to limelight and billion of naira were pumped into the bank for on lending to small scale industrialist. Of recent the poverty alleviation programme (PAP) was launched to encourage people to established their own small scale enterprise to reduces the problem of unemployment and reduces the rate of importation of goods but with all this government programmed, our ethno-centrisms, lack of integrity and management myopia did not allow some of these programmed to achieve the much we expected from them.
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study An efficient financial system is essential for building a sustained economic growth and an open vibra...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 210 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. DEBT RECOVERY TECHNIQUES IN THE BANKING SECTORS ISSUES, PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK NIG PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Actually, for every successful business, there must be a debt in the sense that one person or customer must own the owner of ...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 135 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND OF STUDY Budgeting can be traced to the 18th century period when it was used to check the powers of the ki...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 198 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. EFFECTIVENESS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A Case Study Of Ama Greenfield Breweries Plc, Enugu, Nigeria)» ABSTRACT This study examines the essence of effective inventories control and management to manufacturing companies with particular emphasis on Ama Gr...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 97 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROFITABILITY IN LARGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A SELECTED STUDY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN ABUJA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Inventory management is a critical management issue for most large companies, medium sized compan...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 133 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Advertiser’s primary mission is to reach prospective customers and influence their awareness, attitudes and buying behaviour....Continue Reading »
80 pages | 34 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The Study investigated the role of financial institutions in a depressed economy. The objective is to find out whether the role of financial ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 134 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT This project has traced the evolution of Nigeria’s monetary policy and its performance since the early1980’s, to provide a backgr...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 164 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. THE ROLE OF INTERNAL AUDITORS IN FRAUD CONTROL IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF CHAMPION BREWERIES PLC UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is pertinent at this introductory part to note the term auditing I its primitive and rudimenta...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 148 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. ASSESSMENT OF E-TAX PAYMENT ON REVENUE GENERATION EFFICIENCY IN NIGERIA Case study of Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue and Nigerian Taxpayers» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Tax is any form charge levied on a person or an institution by a governing body or its equivalen...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 153 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING