The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
Get the complete project »
Nigeria as a nation blessed with both human and natural resources can attain high economic development with little effort and sincerity on the part of her citizens. One of the ways to achieve this economic development is through the establishment of an industries to process the huge maturely resources into conformable goods. Therefore the establishment of small-scale industries all over the country is a right step in the right direction. This will help the country to channel both her human and natural resources to the productive area to enhance economic growth.The view has been held by many in the government, academic and business circle that small scale business should be treated separately from the large firms thus small scale businesses one frequently seen facing a range of problem than the larger ones.The Nigeria business environment offers business opportunities.
With the Nigeria business promotion degree of 1972 which was revised in 1977 and with various federal and state government business assistance, the economic environment is encouraging for business pursuit in addition, the small industries division of the federal ministry of industry has also be instituted to the further the interest of small scale business in response, small scale business are being established everyday but with survival difficulties some years back the family support programmed under the auspices of the family economic advance programs pledged to established small scale business in all local government area of the country the national directorate of employment (NDE) gives grants to beneficiaries so that they can start their own small scale enterprises.
Also the Nigeria agricultural land development agency (NALDA) was put in a place4 of agro based industries to grow since most of the rural dweller are farmers the concept of people bank of Nigeria (PBN) come to limelight and billion of naira were pumped into the bank for on lending to small scale industrialist. Of recent the poverty alleviation programme (PAP) was launched to encourage people to established their own small scale enterprise to reduces the problem of unemployment and reduces the rate of importation of goods but with all this government programmed, our ethno-centrisms, lack of integrity and management myopia did not allow some of these programmed to achieve the much we expected from them.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AUDITING EFFICIENCY FOR IMPROVING COMPANIES PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF CHAMPION BREWERIES, AKS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Company performance is very important if such a company want to achieve its purpose of starting i...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 214 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. RATIO ANALYSIS AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SELECTED COMPANIES QUOTED IN THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration Page ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of content vi List of Tables xi Abstract v...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 49 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
3. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs) IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT For most SMEs in Nigeria, inventory remains the most important asset on their statement of financial position at any given time, hence, the n...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 30 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. THE ROLE OF AN ACCOUNTANT IN THE POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMME OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The need to develop micro economic activities that could enhance self reliance as a strategy for educing poverty became p...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 105 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING IN NIGERIA (PACTICE, CHALLENGES, SOLUTIONS) (A CASE STUDY OF SHELL NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Accounting regulatory bodies usually formulate industry specific standards when an industry has peculiar characteristic of ac...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 181 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT SECURITY PERFORMANCE AND CAPITAL MARKET EFFICIENCY, THE NIGERIA PERSPECTIVE» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE PROBLEMThe availability of information is crucial to the successful pursuance of virtually every human en...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 100 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL SYSTEM OF MODERN BUSINESS AND THEIR EFFECTS ON THE JOB OF THE SECRETARY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The The modern business organization is a highly complex affair and thus the function of the secr...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 145 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. THE CONTRIBUTION OF MICRO FINANCE BANKS TO THE SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CRUTECH MICRO FINANCE BANK, CALABAR)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Effectively functioning financial markets like micro finance banks have fundamental roles to play...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 201 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. APPRAISING THE FUNCTIONING OF THE INTERNAL AUDITING UNITS IN SELECTED AKWA IBOM STATE MINISTRY FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS (2014 – 2016)» ABSTRACT This research work “Appraising the functioning of Internal Auditing Units in Selected Akwa Ibom State Ministries for the past three yea...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 62 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORT ON THE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of financial accounting reports on the corporate performance is becoming more apparent...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 204 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING