Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Nigeria as a nation blessed with both human and natural resources can attain high economic development with little effort and sincerity on the part of her citizens. One of the ways to achieve this economic development is through the establishment of an industries to process the huge maturely resources into conformable goods. Therefore the establishment of small-scale industries all over the country is a right step in the right direction. This will help the country to channel both her human and natural resources to the productive area to enhance economic growth.The view has been held by many in the government, academic and business circle that small scale business should be treated separately from the large firms thus small scale businesses one frequently seen facing a range of problem than the larger ones.The Nigeria business environment offers business opportunities.
With the Nigeria business promotion degree of 1972 which was revised in 1977 and with various federal and state government business assistance, the economic environment is encouraging for business pursuit in addition, the small industries division of the federal ministry of industry has also be instituted to the further the interest of small scale business in response, small scale business are being established everyday but with survival difficulties some years back the family support programmed under the auspices of the family economic advance programs pledged to established small scale business in all local government area of the country the national directorate of employment (NDE) gives grants to beneficiaries so that they can start their own small scale enterprises.
Also the Nigeria agricultural land development agency (NALDA) was put in a place4 of agro based industries to grow since most of the rural dweller are farmers the concept of people bank of Nigeria (PBN) come to limelight and billion of naira were pumped into the bank for on lending to small scale industrialist. Of recent the poverty alleviation programme (PAP) was launched to encourage people to established their own small scale enterprise to reduces the problem of unemployment and reduces the rate of importation of goods but with all this government programmed, our ethno-centrisms, lack of integrity and management myopia did not allow some of these programmed to achieve the much we expected from them.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION The world of study is full of discoveries and innovations. Through intensive question and enquires. The ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examines the challenges and prospects of marketing Nigerian made computer softwares. Posed with the problem of inferiority complex ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Government organization have played a greater part in the economic growth of any economy, especia...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION ON BANK LENDING DECISION A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK OF AFRICA» ABSTRACT Information is considered as a vital tool in any decision situation. Since we are aware that commercial banks make decision regularly on appl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study The use of computer in business transaction is growing day by day and it is widely use. It is co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The subject of impact of audit on accountability in refining and petrochemical companies in moder...Continue Reading »
7. FACTORS AFFECTING THE PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ( A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH ,ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT This research sets out to investigate the analysis of factors influencing the study of business studies in junior secondary school in Enugu n...Continue Reading »
8. MAINTAINANCE AND UPGRADING THE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM IN EEED TOWARDS PROVIDING ALTERNATIVE POWER SOURCE DURING WORKING/LECTURE HOURS WHEN THERE IS AN OUT...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Photovoltaic (PV) offers consumers the ability to generate electricity in a clean, quiet and reliable...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work conducted with special reference to the budgetary system of Emenite Nigeria Limited with the view to ascertain the major r...Continue Reading »
10. INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM AS A BASIS OF FRAUD PREVENTION AND CONTROL IN NIGERIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC ENUGU ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY It is feared that the inability of management to ensure effective enforcement of rules and regulation...Continue Reading »