Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 98 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the study
The financial scandals that rocked the UK and the USA towards the end of the 1990s and the
beginning of the 21st century have brought about a major awareness on the need for more
transparency and credibility in order to protect shareholders and stakeholders alike. Earnings
management, which has always been the phenomenon at the core of these scandals, has received
considerable attention in accounting literature because it has been a consistent cause of concern
among practitioners and regulators, and has become one of the most important challenges
confronting corporate governance mechanisms in trying to resolve the negative impact of
earnings management on financial reporting.
The practice of earnings management involves altering the earnings figures being reported,
through the use of the judgmental discretions as allowed by the generally accepted accounting
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE. (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The world today is shaped by the advancement in the field of information and communication technology (ICT). T...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Electronic banking has become one of the most important and modern applications that has witnessed a substantial expansion during the ten yea...Continue Reading »
3. THE FUNCTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORT AGENCIES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRENEURSHIP IN DELTA STUDY (A STUDY OF NATIONAL DIRECTORATE O...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Entrepreneurship stated when people began to produce more products that they required. As such th...Continue Reading »
4. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF EXPENDITURE CONTROL METHODS IN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATELY OWNED HOSPITALS. (A STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Expenditure control or cost control is part of management control process, in every organisat...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research was aimed at finding out the adequacy and effectiveness of financial control in the public sector in Nigeria. The population fo...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Approval Page iv Dedication v Acknowledgements vi Table of Contents vii Abstract x CHA...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE BARGAIN FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE STEEL COMPANY, OVWIAN ALADJA, WARRI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Collective bargaining is regarded as the most important mechanism for reducing conflict. Here th...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE CONTRACT PLANNING ON CONTRACTORS PROFIT (A CASE STUDY OF JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC, UYO)» ABSTRACT Effective contract planning in construction projects is not only crucial to attainment ofproject objectives but necessary if project failure ...Continue Reading »
9. COST ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING AS A TOOL FOR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Cost accounting (CA), which measures and reports financial and non financial information related ...Continue Reading »
10. FACTORS AFFECTING THE PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ( A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH ,ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT This research sets out to investigate the analysis of factors influencing the study of business studies in junior secondary school in Enugu n...Continue Reading »