Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 98 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the study
The financial scandals that rocked the UK and the USA towards the end of the 1990s and the
beginning of the 21st century have brought about a major awareness on the need for more
transparency and credibility in order to protect shareholders and stakeholders alike. Earnings
management, which has always been the phenomenon at the core of these scandals, has received
considerable attention in accounting literature because it has been a consistent cause of concern
among practitioners and regulators, and has become one of the most important challenges
confronting corporate governance mechanisms in trying to resolve the negative impact of
earnings management on financial reporting.
The practice of earnings management involves altering the earnings figures being reported,
through the use of the judgmental discretions as allowed by the generally accepted accounting
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. GROWTH AND LAYING PERFORMANCE OF JAPANESE QUAILS (Coturnix coturnix japonica) FED GRADED LEVELS OF SWEET POTATO (Ipomoea batatas) AND SWEET POTATO PEE...» production values of birds fed 10% sweet potato peel meal (82.31days) was statistically similar with birds fed 0% sweet potato diets (82.31). There wa...Continue Reading »
2. DETERMINANT OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM EFFECTIVENESS IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY,A CASE STUDY OF TUYIL PHARMACEUTICAL LTD» ABSTRACT The study sought to determine the effect of internal control system on financial performance of manufacturing firms in Tuyil pharmaceutical l...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS. A STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES AND UNILEVER PLC.» ABSTRACT The research work titled “Appraisal of Inventory Management and Control in Manufacturing Firms”. The general objective of this st...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROLS ON FRAUD PREVENTION AND EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COM...» ABSTRACT The research examine “Assessment of the Impact of Internal Controls on Fraud Prevention and Effective Management”, A study of Nig...Continue Reading »
5. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL: A STRATEGY FOR EFFECTIVE PRODUCTION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. BACKGROUND OF STUDY It is generally accepted that the primary objective of most business enterprise is to make profit by identifying ...Continue Reading »
6. AN ANALYSIS OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A Case Study First Bank Of Nigeria Plc. Enugu.)» ABSTRACT Credit extension is an essential function of banks and bank management strive to satisfy the legitimate credit needs of the community it tend...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Inventory planning is an extension of stores keeping, which has been in practice since the histor...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF AUDITORâ€™S REPORT ON CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NON-FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS)» Abstracts This project examines the role of auditors report in corporate governance. The problems, challenges, prospects of auditing and corporate gov...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT External auditors conduct an independent examination of a firm‟s financial statements, records and supporting documents and give opinion ab...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background study: The main purpose of drilling vertical or horizontal wells is to produce maximum recoverable oil at minim...Continue Reading »