Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 98 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the study
The financial scandals that rocked the UK and the USA towards the end of the 1990s and the
beginning of the 21st century have brought about a major awareness on the need for more
transparency and credibility in order to protect shareholders and stakeholders alike. Earnings
management, which has always been the phenomenon at the core of these scandals, has received
considerable attention in accounting literature because it has been a consistent cause of concern
among practitioners and regulators, and has become one of the most important challenges
confronting corporate governance mechanisms in trying to resolve the negative impact of
earnings management on financial reporting.
The practice of earnings management involves altering the earnings figures being reported,
through the use of the judgmental discretions as allowed by the generally accepted accounting
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORTING ON THE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)» ABSTRACT The research work “The impact of Financial Accounting Reporting on the corporate performance of Business Organization”, basically...Continue Reading »
2. ELECTRONIC BANKING AS AN AID TO COMMERCIAL BANK OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA)» Abstract This study examines critically Electronic Banking as an Aid to Commercial Bank Operations in Nigeria, using first bank as a case study. Elect...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has been in existence for years. It is regarded the larges...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the effect of audit quality proxied by audit firm size, auditor industry specialization, auditor tenure, client importanc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Since 1979 Nigeria has been operating three level of government as a federation. During the era o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The banking industry which is various bank put together to this industry consist of the central, ...Continue Reading »
» (A STUDY BOURBON DOCKING NIGERIA LIMITED PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE) ABSTRACT This research work was carried out to find out the importance of invent...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work titled “Risk management as an efficient means of achieving corporate objectives” Some of the problems that led...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT State recognition is one of the oldest practice in international relations, and one of the most vexed concepts in international law since the...Continue Reading »
10. ART AND POLITICS IN WOLE SOYINKA’S THE BEATIFICATION OF AREA BOY AND OLA ROTIMI’S OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN» ABSTRACT This study has been able to show how Wole Soyinka and Ola Rotimi have treated politics artistically in their various texts. This study aims a...Continue Reading »