Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This research work is focused on the procurement procedures for small and medium scale business â€“ SMEs with regards problem and prospects.
The study examined the background of the study, its scope, statements of problems, objectives of the study, scope and limitation of the study and definition of terms. The existing literature on the role of capital market institutions, method employed in gathering relevant data were examined.
The research work also concerned itself with the historical perspective of small scale and medium scale business in Nigeria and their operations. In addition, data collection, analysis, presentation and interpretations were carried out on the research question using statistical method and drawing conclusion from them.
Finally, for reaching recommendations were made to the management.
Loan procurement procedure for small and medium scale businesses (SMEs) â€œproblems and prospectsâ€. A case study of some selected SMEs viz; pacific publishers, Amaka Groceries, Chinedu Furnitures and Uchenna Designers is a topic chosen with the aim of exhaustively unveiling the problems that are inherent with regards loan procurements. Such questions as to whether or not SMEs procure loans, why procedures and or problems are involved in obtaining the said loan(s).
To that effect, the research work is being divided into five (5) chapters, each of which embarks a portion or portions of the research work. Chapter one (1) therefore, will be dealing with the introduction which encompasses the background study; state the research problems; significance of the study; Research questions; scope of the study; methodology; definition of terms and ofcourse a highlight on SMEs, while chapter two (2)will be considering the review of related literature(s) on SMEs, while chapter three (3) is treating the loan procurement potentials problems and prospects., chapter four(4) emerges directly from the outcome of the data collected by the research which entails research results with which the hypothesis here tested and analyzed.
Finally, chapter five (5) summarizes the findings so found and results of the research work, conclusion and recommendations proffered. However, I approached this research through the review of books, journals, periodicals and indeed interviews. Wishing every one a happy perusal of the research work.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Content
1.0 Background of the study
1.1 Statement of the research problem
1.2 Objective of the Study
1.3 Research question.
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope of the Study
1.8 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature review on SMEs
2.1 Definition of SMEs
2.2 Historical Development of SMEs
2.3 Setting â€“up of SMEs
2.4 Form of business ownership
2.5 Organizing and Managing the business
2.6 Objectives of SMEs
2.7 Sources of fund for SMEs
2.8 Basic principles of lending and the five (5) Cs of credit
2.9 Problems of SMEs
2.10 Procedures for applying for business loan
2.11 Government measure to ensure success of SEMs
2.12 The Importance of finance to business
2.13 Summary of the reviewed literature
Loan procurement potentials for SMEs in Enugu metropolis
3.0 Definition of loan
3.1 Research finding
3.2 Loan procurement potentials for SMEs in Enugu Metropolis
3.3 Problems faced by SMEs on loan procurement
3.4 Prospects of SMEs on loan procurement potentials
4.0 Research methodology
4.1 Research Design
4.2 Area of the study
4.3 Population of the study
4.4 Sampling procedure
4.5 Instrument for collecting data
4.6 Validity of the Instrument
4.7 Reliability of the instrument
4.8 Method of Administration of the instrument
4.9 Method of data analysis
4.10 Data presentation
4.11 Testing of Hypothesis
4.12 Analysis and interpretation of responses
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF COMMUNICATION GAP IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ORGANISATIONAL GOAL (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY Onitsha)» ABSTRACT In writing an abstract, the researcher needs to write on how he or she intends carrying out a study. The topic of this project is The Effect ...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPLEMENTATION AND ADOPTION OF INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING STANDARDS ON FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY IN NIGERIA PUBLIC SECTOR» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration Page ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vii List of Tables xi Abstract x...Continue Reading »
3. THE USEFULNESS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN ASSESSING THE PERFORMANCE OF COMPANIES AND IN GUIDING INVESTMENT DECISIONS» ABSTRACT The use of financial statement in any business organization cannot be over emphasized, financial statements are needed by variety of people f...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION ON ORGANISATION PREFACE (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Every morning a nation’s future is born inside a classroom; it is only at the hands of a &l...Continue Reading »
5. APPRAISING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM TO THE MANAGEMENT OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY UYO.» ABSTRACT A major function of accounting Information System (AIS) is to provide adequate, timely and reliable financial information to users to help th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Customer satisfaction is a measure of how products and services supplied by a company meet or sur...Continue Reading »
7. DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE STRATEGY FOR PENSION ADMINISTRATION IN THE NIGERIAN PUBLIC SECTOR (A STUDY OF PENSION COMMISSION RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The greatest challenge to government worldwide remains the issue relating to pension fund man...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Government is saddled with the responsibility of being accountable to its citizenry through effective and efficient service delivery. In orde...Continue Reading »
9. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND ITS ROLE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Listed companies use financial statements as one of the major medium of communication with their ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUTION 1.1 Background to the Study Stock is very crucial in an organization is day to day activities, such as maintenance of plant an...Continue Reading »