Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the Study
With the advancement of information technology, computer is considered to be one of the most powerful tools for information dissemination and creating awareness.
In like manner, developing a system to represent the repository of the knowledge of a medical doctor is as essential as any other system. To this end, this project, on the awareness of Lassa fever diseases is a necessity.
Lassa fever is an acute viral illness that occurs in West Africa. The illness was discovered in 1969 when two missionary nurses died in Nigeria. The virus is named after the town in Nigeria where the first cases occurred. Lassa fever is endemic in parts of west Africa including Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Nigeria; however, other neighboring countries are also at risk, as the animal vector for Lassa virus, the "multimammate rat" (Mastomysnatalensis) is distributed throughout the region.
The advantage of this system is to give awareness on Lassa fever, since it is one of the disease that people are having problems with because of fear of stigmatization and it was noticed that human relate freely with computers than a human expert, this System should be made available for people so that it will serve the doctors as help and also means of awareness on the disease.
The Project is intended to use computer programs to develop a system that creates awareness and give more information on sign and symptom as well as cure process, furthermore it will serve as a preventive measure and give a platform to user to contacting doctor t which will provide adequate knowledge on the disease.
1.2 Problem Statement
Lassa fever is a serious disease that could claim millions of life, with the increase in spread of disease that has being recorded become a threat or danger to the entire human race; due to lack of information and awareness that are not in place for the masses, which can be through online information and awareness system that were not available, these lead to the risk of outbreak and re-outbreak of the diseases. It’s a key issue that, there is need for urgent solution as medical personnel and general public might be affected during or before reaching medical centers and put all at risk of infection of the disease.
1.3 Aim and Objectives
The aim of this project is to build an Interactive system that help doctors and other users by creating crucial information and awareness on the impact of Lassa fever to humanity.
The objectives are:
a) Obtain an appropriate knowledge about the Lassa fever.
b) Design of a Database (knowledge base) for retrieval of knowledge obtained above and other BIO Data.
c) Design of a diagnostic interaction medium and user interface.
d) Synchronization of each module to interact internally within the system.
1.4 Scope and Limitation
a. The system focused and response only on Lassa diseases
b. An interactive medium design for user.
c. A dynamic database system that can act as a knowledge based system.
1.5 Significant of the study
a. It will help to retain the skill of medical doctor in case of any eventuality.
b. It can support academic development.
c. It can be useful in many hospitals, both private and government.
d. It can also serve as first aid to patient for emergency issue.
The following Steps is taken in order to meet the objective of this work:
a. Literatures review on the subject matter and related works.
b. A database is designed to make information retrieval easy.
c. A data collected direct from interview with medical doctors as well as surfing the internet which form the knowledge store of the expert system.
d. MYSQL is a platform for the database.
e. PHP is used as the server side scripting language to implement the functionality of the system
g. Bootstrap is used for fine CSS interfaces.
h. Wamp/Xamp are the apache web servers used for the system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» AbstractThis study evaluates the relationship between ICT and accounting profession in Nigeria. The research instruments employed in this study is a c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Manufacturing firms are considered important in both developed and developing countries. They are...Continue Reading »
» A tax computation is a statement showing the tax adjustments to the accounting profit to arrive at the income that is chargeable to tax. To determine ...Continue Reading »
4. THE ROLE OF AN ACCOUNTANT IN THE POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMME OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The need to develop micro economic activities that could enhance self reliance as a strategy for educing poverty became p...Continue Reading »
5. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL FOR COST MINIMIZATION AND PROFIT MAXIMIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA MOTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY ENUGU).» ABSTRACT The objective of this research work contains working capital management as a tool for minimization and profit maximization with particular re...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF BANKING SERVICES ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» ABSTRACT In banking, qualify of customer services plays a crucial role in the context of sustaining business growth. The relationship between a bank a...Continue Reading »
7. THE PROBLEMS OF ASSESSMENT AND COLLECTION OF TAX IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Assessment and collection of tax has been problem to various government especially Delta state bo...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF TAXATION AND TAX INCENTIVES ON FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Approval Page iv Dedication v Acknowledgement vi Table of Contents vii Abstract viii CH...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON CUSTOMERS SERVICE DELIVERY (A CASE STUDY OF COMPLETE FOODS LIMITED,...» ABSTRACT The broad objective of this study is to evaluate impact of information and communication technology on customers service delivery (a case stu...Continue Reading »
10. THE EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER SERVICES IN BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Forms of banking have been in existence about 500 BC. The early bankers (the jews) lombandy in Italy transacted their bus...Continue Reading »