Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the Study
With the advancement of information technology, computer is considered to be one of the most powerful tools for information dissemination and creating awareness.
In like manner, developing a system to represent the repository of the knowledge of a medical doctor is as essential as any other system. To this end, this project, on the awareness of Lassa fever diseases is a necessity.
Lassa fever is an acute viral illness that occurs in West Africa. The illness was discovered in 1969 when two missionary nurses died in Nigeria. The virus is named after the town in Nigeria where the first cases occurred. Lassa fever is endemic in parts of west Africa including Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Nigeria; however, other neighboring countries are also at risk, as the animal vector for Lassa virus, the "multimammate rat" (Mastomysnatalensis) is distributed throughout the region.
The advantage of this system is to give awareness on Lassa fever, since it is one of the disease that people are having problems with because of fear of stigmatization and it was noticed that human relate freely with computers than a human expert, this System should be made available for people so that it will serve the doctors as help and also means of awareness on the disease.
The Project is intended to use computer programs to develop a system that creates awareness and give more information on sign and symptom as well as cure process, furthermore it will serve as a preventive measure and give a platform to user to contacting doctor t which will provide adequate knowledge on the disease.
1.2 Problem Statement
Lassa fever is a serious disease that could claim millions of life, with the increase in spread of disease that has being recorded become a threat or danger to the entire human race; due to lack of information and awareness that are not in place for the masses, which can be through online information and awareness system that were not available, these lead to the risk of outbreak and re-outbreak of the diseases. It’s a key issue that, there is need for urgent solution as medical personnel and general public might be affected during or before reaching medical centers and put all at risk of infection of the disease.
1.3 Aim and Objectives
The aim of this project is to build an Interactive system that help doctors and other users by creating crucial information and awareness on the impact of Lassa fever to humanity.
The objectives are:
a) Obtain an appropriate knowledge about the Lassa fever.
b) Design of a Database (knowledge base) for retrieval of knowledge obtained above and other BIO Data.
c) Design of a diagnostic interaction medium and user interface.
d) Synchronization of each module to interact internally within the system.
1.4 Scope and Limitation
a. The system focused and response only on Lassa diseases
b. An interactive medium design for user.
c. A dynamic database system that can act as a knowledge based system.
1.5 Significant of the study
a. It will help to retain the skill of medical doctor in case of any eventuality.
b. It can support academic development.
c. It can be useful in many hospitals, both private and government.
d. It can also serve as first aid to patient for emergency issue.
The following Steps is taken in order to meet the objective of this work:
a. Literatures review on the subject matter and related works.
b. A database is designed to make information retrieval easy.
c. A data collected direct from interview with medical doctors as well as surfing the internet which form the knowledge store of the expert system.
d. MYSQL is a platform for the database.
e. PHP is used as the server side scripting language to implement the functionality of the system
g. Bootstrap is used for fine CSS interfaces.
h. Wamp/Xamp are the apache web servers used for the system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE CONTRIBUTION OF MICRO FINANCE BANKS TO THE SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CRUTECH MICRO FINANCE BANK, CALABAR)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Effectively functioning financial markets like micro finance banks have fundamental roles to play...Continue Reading »
2. CONTRIBUTIONS OF INSURANCE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF RISK IN NIGERIA OIL INDUSTRIES (A STUDY OF SHELL PETROLEUM PLC)» ABSTRACT This project is on the topic titled “The Insurance Contribution in the Management of Risk in Nigeria Oil Industry” The work is di...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION ON ORGANISATION PREFACE (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Every morning a nation’s future is born inside a classroom; it is only at the hands of a &l...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Agriculture is known as the engine and panacea for economic growth in most developing nations of the world. As once asserted by Nobel laureat...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was to examine the impact of auditing on accountability and efficiency in public sector with a particular reference to Ministry of...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examine impact of power generation on the economy of Nigeria, This study was undertaken majorly to examine the impact of power gene...Continue Reading »
7. THE EXTENT OF ACCOUNTING RECORD KEEPING IN PRIVATE ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF ETERNIT LTD, SAPELE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In turbulent time, business has to be managed properly in order to withstand the changes in the e...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING LITERACY ON THE GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT, SURVIVAL, PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE OF SMES IN KWARA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Financial literacy remains an interesting issue in both developed and developing economies, and h...Continue Reading »
9. FORENSIC ACCOUNTING AS A TOOLFOR FRAUD DETECTION AND PREVENTION IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF SURULERE LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL,LAGOS STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The issue of fraud, money laundering and other corrupt practices in business and government orga...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COST – VOLUME – PROFIT ANALYSIS IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES: [A CASE STUDY OF THREE SELECTED COMPANIES]» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Cost – Volume – Profit analysis is a useful tool in understanding the inherent relati...Continue Reading »