Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the Study
With the advancement of information technology, computer is considered to be one of the most powerful tools for information dissemination and creating awareness.
In like manner, developing a system to represent the repository of the knowledge of a medical doctor is as essential as any other system. To this end, this project, on the awareness of Lassa fever diseases is a necessity.
Lassa fever is an acute viral illness that occurs in West Africa. The illness was discovered in 1969 when two missionary nurses died in Nigeria. The virus is named after the town in Nigeria where the first cases occurred. Lassa fever is endemic in parts of west Africa including Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Nigeria; however, other neighboring countries are also at risk, as the animal vector for Lassa virus, the "multimammate rat" (Mastomysnatalensis) is distributed throughout the region.
The advantage of this system is to give awareness on Lassa fever, since it is one of the disease that people are having problems with because of fear of stigmatization and it was noticed that human relate freely with computers than a human expert, this System should be made available for people so that it will serve the doctors as help and also means of awareness on the disease.
The Project is intended to use computer programs to develop a system that creates awareness and give more information on sign and symptom as well as cure process, furthermore it will serve as a preventive measure and give a platform to user to contacting doctor t which will provide adequate knowledge on the disease.
1.2 Problem Statement
Lassa fever is a serious disease that could claim millions of life, with the increase in spread of disease that has being recorded become a threat or danger to the entire human race; due to lack of information and awareness that are not in place for the masses, which can be through online information and awareness system that were not available, these lead to the risk of outbreak and re-outbreak of the diseases. It’s a key issue that, there is need for urgent solution as medical personnel and general public might be affected during or before reaching medical centers and put all at risk of infection of the disease.
1.3 Aim and Objectives
The aim of this project is to build an Interactive system that help doctors and other users by creating crucial information and awareness on the impact of Lassa fever to humanity.
The objectives are:
a) Obtain an appropriate knowledge about the Lassa fever.
b) Design of a Database (knowledge base) for retrieval of knowledge obtained above and other BIO Data.
c) Design of a diagnostic interaction medium and user interface.
d) Synchronization of each module to interact internally within the system.
1.4 Scope and Limitation
a. The system focused and response only on Lassa diseases
b. An interactive medium design for user.
c. A dynamic database system that can act as a knowledge based system.
1.5 Significant of the study
a. It will help to retain the skill of medical doctor in case of any eventuality.
b. It can support academic development.
c. It can be useful in many hospitals, both private and government.
d. It can also serve as first aid to patient for emergency issue.
The following Steps is taken in order to meet the objective of this work:
a. Literatures review on the subject matter and related works.
b. A database is designed to make information retrieval easy.
c. A data collected direct from interview with medical doctors as well as surfing the internet which form the knowledge store of the expert system.
d. MYSQL is a platform for the database.
e. PHP is used as the server side scripting language to implement the functionality of the system
g. Bootstrap is used for fine CSS interfaces.
h. Wamp/Xamp are the apache web servers used for the system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF BUDGETING PLANNING AND CONTROL ON PRODUCTIVITY IN NORTHERN CABLE PROCESSING MANUFACTURING COMPANY (NOCACO), KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For any organization to operate meaningfully there has to be clear direction of where it is leadi...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 392 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. THE ROLE OF ELECTRONIC BANKING (E- BANKING) IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study was embarked upon to ascertain the impact of Accountancy knowledge on the Role of Electronic Banking in the Development of Financi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 267 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
3. THE EFFECTS OF UNETHICAL ACCOUNTING PRACTICE ON FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY IN NIGERIA [CASE STUDY: AFRIBANK PLC, CADBURY PLC]» ABSTRACT The continuing influence and impact which personal and professional ethics exerts upon individuals, organizations and society, and the factor...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 511 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. ADOPTION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS ON THE QUALITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS: A STUDY OF FIVE LISTED BANKS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The global practice of accounting is guided by sets of rules and regulations which are compilated...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 220 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL MARKET ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE, UYO)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Title Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgment Abstract Table of Content Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of ...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 297 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Before now, business Success was built on the ability to move goods and services with speed and a...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 473 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL BUDGETING ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (ONDO STATE MINISTRY OF WORKS)» ABSTRACT The research profer an evaluation of the impact of capital Budgeting on organizational performance It analyses the nature of capital budgetin...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 256 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL AUDIT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRIVATE FIRM : A STUDY OF M. B ANAMCO LTD, EMENE ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study Internal audit is a management tool used in ensuring transparency in conduct ...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 374 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ASTRACT The main objective of this work is to analyse the determinants of book keeping practices of selected Small and Medium Enterprises in Zaria. Th...Continue Reading »
93 pages | 72 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROLS ON FRAUD PREVENTION AND EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COM...» ABSTRACT The research examine “Assessment of the Impact of Internal Controls on Fraud Prevention and Effective Management”, A study of Nig...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 228 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING