Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the Study
With the advancement of information technology, computer is considered to be one of the most powerful tools for information dissemination and creating awareness.
In like manner, developing a system to represent the repository of the knowledge of a medical doctor is as essential as any other system. To this end, this project, on the awareness of Lassa fever diseases is a necessity.
Lassa fever is an acute viral illness that occurs in West Africa. The illness was discovered in 1969 when two missionary nurses died in Nigeria. The virus is named after the town in Nigeria where the first cases occurred. Lassa fever is endemic in parts of west Africa including Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Nigeria; however, other neighboring countries are also at risk, as the animal vector for Lassa virus, the "multimammate rat" (Mastomysnatalensis) is distributed throughout the region.
The advantage of this system is to give awareness on Lassa fever, since it is one of the disease that people are having problems with because of fear of stigmatization and it was noticed that human relate freely with computers than a human expert, this System should be made available for people so that it will serve the doctors as help and also means of awareness on the disease.
The Project is intended to use computer programs to develop a system that creates awareness and give more information on sign and symptom as well as cure process, furthermore it will serve as a preventive measure and give a platform to user to contacting doctor t which will provide adequate knowledge on the disease.
1.2 Problem Statement
Lassa fever is a serious disease that could claim millions of life, with the increase in spread of disease that has being recorded become a threat or danger to the entire human race; due to lack of information and awareness that are not in place for the masses, which can be through online information and awareness system that were not available, these lead to the risk of outbreak and re-outbreak of the diseases. It’s a key issue that, there is need for urgent solution as medical personnel and general public might be affected during or before reaching medical centers and put all at risk of infection of the disease.
1.3 Aim and Objectives
The aim of this project is to build an Interactive system that help doctors and other users by creating crucial information and awareness on the impact of Lassa fever to humanity.
The objectives are:
a) Obtain an appropriate knowledge about the Lassa fever.
b) Design of a Database (knowledge base) for retrieval of knowledge obtained above and other BIO Data.
c) Design of a diagnostic interaction medium and user interface.
d) Synchronization of each module to interact internally within the system.
1.4 Scope and Limitation
a. The system focused and response only on Lassa diseases
b. An interactive medium design for user.
c. A dynamic database system that can act as a knowledge based system.
1.5 Significant of the study
a. It will help to retain the skill of medical doctor in case of any eventuality.
b. It can support academic development.
c. It can be useful in many hospitals, both private and government.
d. It can also serve as first aid to patient for emergency issue.
The following Steps is taken in order to meet the objective of this work:
a. Literatures review on the subject matter and related works.
b. A database is designed to make information retrieval easy.
c. A data collected direct from interview with medical doctors as well as surfing the internet which form the knowledge store of the expert system.
d. MYSQL is a platform for the database.
e. PHP is used as the server side scripting language to implement the functionality of the system
g. Bootstrap is used for fine CSS interfaces.
h. Wamp/Xamp are the apache web servers used for the system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ACCESSIBILITY OF CREDIT FACILITY FROM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS BY SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES: EVIDENCE FROM NIGERIA» Abstract This study tries to look at the accessibility of credit facility from financial institutions by small and Medium Scale Enterprises: Evidence ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is designed to provide knowledge for costing information and price determination. The need for cost accounting came with increased...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY With the prevailing situation in the Nigeria economy, it is an established fact that embezzlement...Continue Reading »
4. A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE IMPACT OF GOOD ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF INSURANCE INDUSTRY( A CASE OF IGI,LEADWAY AND NICON INSURAN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study 1.1.1 Accounting Information Systems Accounting Information Systems (AIS) are a tool which, when ...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF AUDIT REPORT IN ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA, UGELLI BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Audit means written reports about the reliability and accuracy of an account by a qualified perso...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF ALMAJIRI SYSTEM OF EDUCATION; IT’S IMPLICATION FOR CHILD, FAMILY AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN ZARIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STA...» ABSTRACT This study was undertaken to findout the implications of Almajiri system of education in Zaria local government of Kaduna state four research...Continue Reading »
7. AUDITING EFFICIENCY FOR IMPROVING COMPANIES PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF CHAMPION BREWERIES, AKS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Company performance is very important if such a company want to achieve its purpose of starting i...Continue Reading »
8. AUDITING AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR ENSURING ACCOUNTABILITY A CASE STUDY OF CATHOLIC INSITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, JUSTICE AND PEACE AND CARITAS (CIDJAP)» ABSTRACT Over the years and specifically from the last two decades to date, there have been high clamour by different organizations both governmental ...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS. A STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES AND UNILEVER PLC.» ABSTRACT The research work titled “Appraisal of Inventory Management and Control in Manufacturing Firms”. The general objective of this st...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF EXTERNAL AUDITORS ON FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY OF MANAGERS IN NIGERIA ORGANIZATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. AKWA BRANCH...» ABSTRACT This study is aimed at finding and expressing the Roles of the External Auditors on financial accountability of managers in Nigeria organizat...Continue Reading »