Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 97 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the Study
Financial statements are the main means of communicating the affairs of the company
to all the stakeholders. They carry vital information required by the creditors, shareholders,
regulatory authorities and other interest groups such as the government and professionals.
These stakeholders have various but different items of interest in the financial statement as
they focus on items that protect their interest. For instance, while the creditors are concerned
with earnings before interest and taxes, the shareholders are more concerned with earnings
after interest and taxes among others. Despite these differences, all the various stakeholders
are, however, concerned with the relevance and reliability of the financial statement as a
Reliability is when the financial statement contains lowest possible error, bias and
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC SECTOR FUND - FEDERAL SECTOR ESTABLISHMENT IN MAIDUGURI» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In 2015, Central Bank of Nigeria issued a circular directing all deposit money banks to implement...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF AUDIT COMMITTEE ATTRIBUTES ON THE FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY OF LISTED CONGLOMERATE FIRMS IN NIGERIAN» TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study 1 5 1.2 Statement of the Problem 5 8 1.3 Objectives of the Study 8 1.4 Hypothesis of the Stu...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN STIMULATING THE BANKING HABIT OF RURAL DWELLERS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ROYAL TRUST MICRO FINANCE BANK, IJU-I...» ABSTRACT Microfinance banks are banks that provide banking or financial services other than services provided by commercial banks targeted at people l...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For a long time now Nigeria have been witnessing a down turn in her development efforts. This pri...Continue Reading »
5. THE NATURE OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT BEING EMPLOYED IN UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC IDAH BRANCH DURING THE UNDER REVIEW, 1994-2000» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The main aim of setting of any business organization is to maximize profit. This can be achieved through an ef...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The economy of any country consist of sectors these sectors include industrial transport, agricul...Continue Reading »
7. ANALYSIS OF FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR LOW PRODUCTIVITY OF NIGERIA WORKERS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF NBL 9TH MILE CORNERS NGWO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The issue of low productivity of Nigeria workers has in recent years been a matter of grate conce...Continue Reading »
8. STOCK CONTROL: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS COMPANY PLC, UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study. Stock is a system used in a firm’s investment in stock which involves recording and monito...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Effectiveness of financial reporting is one area in accounting that is recognized as the power ho...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORT ON THE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of financial accounting reports on the corporate performance is becoming more apparent...Continue Reading »