Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Kid game is as old as man. The need arises when man needs to keep his children busy as to get fewer disturbance form them and to get them positively occupied. Some kids discover some game on their own.
List of some games played by kids in Africa are presented below. Games for kids in the old times range form selection and throwing of pebbles from the ground. The pebbles the kid collect from the ground is in the form of (N+1). At each throw of a selected pebble. “N” represents the number of pebble through to the total number of the pebbles. Most often “N” is usually seven pebbles. When a player cannot catch up to the (N+1) Pebble increment, the other player plays. The first to collect all the pebbles wins the game.
They also play a game called “IKODU”. It is made up of a board with eight holes on it, arranged as matrix of four by two. About six to eight pebbles at the extreme opposite holes. The first player picks all the pebbles at his side and drops one at each hole. When the player wins a set of four pebbles rounds again. The player wins a set of four pebbles. If the last pebble dropped at the hole makes it four. A player stops playing when the last pebble is the only one at a hole.
At the end, the player that has the greater number of pebbles wins the game.
They also play universal game like the “hide and seek”. A number of children go into hiding and one looks for the rest of them. Anyone he finds out first will be the one to looks for the others. The winner is usually the kid with less number of times he looked for the other kids.
Outside the boundaries of African kids play games like the “snake and ladder”. The players moves up the ladder drawn on a board at the outcome of a die. Obstacles are placed at strategic locations on the ladder, which throws a player some steps backwards. The winner of the game is the one who gets at the top of the ladder first. Anagram is another game for the kids, where they can rearrange the letters of a word or phrase to form other word or phrase. This project will be treating the anagram word game.
1.1 OVER VIEW
The phenomenon of anagrams was first discovered by the Greek Peot Iycophron in 260 B.C Since then the study of anagrams has been called the great Art because the word can transposed to produce ARS MAGNA, the Latin name of great Art. However, with the advent of the internal and the creation of sophisticated anagram generating software, kids are now interested in anagram so there is a need for creating software that allows the kids to great anagram.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The problem associated with anagram base game are
i Learning the new system will be very difficult with the kids in generating an anagram words.
ii The new system will be boring to the kids because learning and storing new words anytime they play the anagram
iii The anagram will be a hidden meaning inclined
iv There is always difficulties in looking possible work that can be formed.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This project writing is targeted at producing a kids game that will be educative and helpful in the mental development of the kids.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose or objective of the study are as follows:
i. To develop a game software for the kids
ii. To create highly educative software game that will test and build the child’.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This work is limited to designing and implementation of kids game software with a particular emphasis on anagram word game.
A lot of problems were encountered during the course of this work. One major constraint to this work was financial constraint. Looking for all words and the possible words that can be formed with them could not be achieved in the time frame for this work.
The anagram word game will be liable to modification in the next five years because of new words that will be added to the dictionary.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
i. ALGORITHM – The step by step approach method toward problem solving
ii. FLOW CHART – The flow of a program logic using symbols
iii. PROGRAM – It is a set of logically related instructions that tells the computer what to do.
iv. COMPUTER – An electronic device, that is capable of receiving, storing and manipulating data to yield useful information.
v. ANAGRAM – The rearrangement of the letters of words or phrase to form another word or phrase.
vi. PSEUDO. CODE – A user defined algorithm
vii. WORD BANK – A place where words are collected.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of financial reporting on the corporate performance of a business organization is becoming more ap...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 67 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. A CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING PRACTICES AND REGULATIONS IN NIGERIA ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGER MILL CALABAR)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The need for environmental accounting has become the concern and focus of nations and responsible...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 274 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
3. THE USEFULNESS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN ASSESSING THE PERFORMANCE OF COMPANIES AND IN GUIDING INVESTMENT DECISIONS» ABSTRACT The use of financial statement in any business organization cannot be over emphasized, financial statements are needed by variety of people f...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 121 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. THE IMPACT OF ACCOUNTING ON THE GROWTH OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES (A STUDY OF L.G. PLC, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Accounting is the language of business that can tell with reasonable accuracy the degree of succe...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 385 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT This study was designed to find out the environmental influence on students’ academic performance in Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT This study was to assess the significance external auditor‟s in the examination of financial statement of first Bank of Nigeria Plc., Enugu...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 138 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. INFLUENCE OF INFLATION ON REPORTED PROFIT FOR DECISION MAKING IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The principal objective of this research is to ascertain the Impact of Sustainability Reporting on Corporate Performance of Selected Quoted C...Continue Reading »
144 pages | 391 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Before now, business Success was built on the ability to move goods and services with speed and a...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 197 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT Historically, there is diversity of financial reporting in different countries due to culture, legal systems, tax systems and business struct...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 109 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. THE IMPACT OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS IMPLEMENTATION ON THE COMPARABILITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (A CASE STUDY OF CHAMPIONS BREWE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background of the Study In recent times, a number of Nigerian companies have raised capital from international capital mar...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 220 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING