Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Kid game is as old as man. The need arises when man needs to keep his children busy as to get fewer disturbance form them and to get them positively occupied. Some kids discover some game on their own.
List of some games played by kids in Africa are presented below. Games for kids in the old times range form selection and throwing of pebbles from the ground. The pebbles the kid collect from the ground is in the form of (N+1). At each throw of a selected pebble. “N” represents the number of pebble through to the total number of the pebbles. Most often “N” is usually seven pebbles. When a player cannot catch up to the (N+1) Pebble increment, the other player plays. The first to collect all the pebbles wins the game.
They also play a game called “IKODU”. It is made up of a board with eight holes on it, arranged as matrix of four by two. About six to eight pebbles at the extreme opposite holes. The first player picks all the pebbles at his side and drops one at each hole. When the player wins a set of four pebbles rounds again. The player wins a set of four pebbles. If the last pebble dropped at the hole makes it four. A player stops playing when the last pebble is the only one at a hole.
At the end, the player that has the greater number of pebbles wins the game.
They also play universal game like the “hide and seek”. A number of children go into hiding and one looks for the rest of them. Anyone he finds out first will be the one to looks for the others. The winner is usually the kid with less number of times he looked for the other kids.
Outside the boundaries of African kids play games like the “snake and ladder”. The players moves up the ladder drawn on a board at the outcome of a die. Obstacles are placed at strategic locations on the ladder, which throws a player some steps backwards. The winner of the game is the one who gets at the top of the ladder first. Anagram is another game for the kids, where they can rearrange the letters of a word or phrase to form other word or phrase. This project will be treating the anagram word game.
1.1 OVER VIEW
The phenomenon of anagrams was first discovered by the Greek Peot Iycophron in 260 B.C Since then the study of anagrams has been called the great Art because the word can transposed to produce ARS MAGNA, the Latin name of great Art. However, with the advent of the internal and the creation of sophisticated anagram generating software, kids are now interested in anagram so there is a need for creating software that allows the kids to great anagram.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The problem associated with anagram base game are
i Learning the new system will be very difficult with the kids in generating an anagram words.
ii The new system will be boring to the kids because learning and storing new words anytime they play the anagram
iii The anagram will be a hidden meaning inclined
iv There is always difficulties in looking possible work that can be formed.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This project writing is targeted at producing a kids game that will be educative and helpful in the mental development of the kids.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose or objective of the study are as follows:
i. To develop a game software for the kids
ii. To create highly educative software game that will test and build the child’.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This work is limited to designing and implementation of kids game software with a particular emphasis on anagram word game.
A lot of problems were encountered during the course of this work. One major constraint to this work was financial constraint. Looking for all words and the possible words that can be formed with them could not be achieved in the time frame for this work.
The anagram word game will be liable to modification in the next five years because of new words that will be added to the dictionary.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
i. ALGORITHM – The step by step approach method toward problem solving
ii. FLOW CHART – The flow of a program logic using symbols
iii. PROGRAM – It is a set of logically related instructions that tells the computer what to do.
iv. COMPUTER – An electronic device, that is capable of receiving, storing and manipulating data to yield useful information.
v. ANAGRAM – The rearrangement of the letters of words or phrase to form another word or phrase.
vi. PSEUDO. CODE – A user defined algorithm
vii. WORD BANK – A place where words are collected.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT No doubt, the advent of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has greatly impacted human interaction ranging from political, religio...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECTIVENESS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A Case Study Of Ama Greenfield Breweries Plc, Enugu, Nigeria)» ABSTRACT This study examines the essence of effective inventories control and management to manufacturing companies with particular emphasis on Ama Gr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the essence of effective inventories control and management to manufacturing companies with particular emphasis on Ama Gr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis research was undertaking to ascertain the role of InternalAuditors in a depressed Economy with particular reference to Banksin Nigeria, t...Continue Reading »
5. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS OF SALES OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (1988-2011) (A CASE STUDY OF SALES OF FUEL AT BALEWA FUEL SATION, OSHOGBO, SATE OF O...» ABSTRACT This project is based on time series analysis of yearly sales of petroleum at Balewa fuel station Nigeria limited, Oshogbo, Osun State from 1...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1: Introduction 1.1 Background of the study Inventory is a primary part of many of today’s businesses. Essentially, stock is the storage of ...Continue Reading »
» Definition of AuditAudit has been defined in various ways but with little variations. According to Benin (2001) in his dictionary of management, Vol. ...Continue Reading »
8. EVALUATION OF THE ACCOUNTING PROBLEMS OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS, EBONYI STATE)» ABSTRACT This research is titled “Accounting Problems in Microfinance Banks A study of selected microfinance banks in Abakaliki metropolis of Eb...Continue Reading »
9. SOURCES OF REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN DELTA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF STATE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The study of Local Government in Nigeria is traceable to the traditional political system in the ...Continue Reading »
10. BUDGETING AS AN INSTRUMENT OF INTERNAL CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION (A Case Study Of Ama Breweries Enugu)» ABSTRACT An efficient budgeting control system is one that produces the desired result. A balanced budget is the one that produces no variances but to...Continue Reading »