Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Kid game is as old as man. The need arises when man needs to keep his children busy as to get fewer disturbance form them and to get them positively occupied. Some kids discover some game on their own.
List of some games played by kids in Africa are presented below. Games for kids in the old times range form selection and throwing of pebbles from the ground. The pebbles the kid collect from the ground is in the form of (N+1). At each throw of a selected pebble. “N” represents the number of pebble through to the total number of the pebbles. Most often “N” is usually seven pebbles. When a player cannot catch up to the (N+1) Pebble increment, the other player plays. The first to collect all the pebbles wins the game.
They also play a game called “IKODU”. It is made up of a board with eight holes on it, arranged as matrix of four by two. About six to eight pebbles at the extreme opposite holes. The first player picks all the pebbles at his side and drops one at each hole. When the player wins a set of four pebbles rounds again. The player wins a set of four pebbles. If the last pebble dropped at the hole makes it four. A player stops playing when the last pebble is the only one at a hole.
At the end, the player that has the greater number of pebbles wins the game.
They also play universal game like the “hide and seek”. A number of children go into hiding and one looks for the rest of them. Anyone he finds out first will be the one to looks for the others. The winner is usually the kid with less number of times he looked for the other kids.
Outside the boundaries of African kids play games like the “snake and ladder”. The players moves up the ladder drawn on a board at the outcome of a die. Obstacles are placed at strategic locations on the ladder, which throws a player some steps backwards. The winner of the game is the one who gets at the top of the ladder first. Anagram is another game for the kids, where they can rearrange the letters of a word or phrase to form other word or phrase. This project will be treating the anagram word game.
1.1 OVER VIEW
The phenomenon of anagrams was first discovered by the Greek Peot Iycophron in 260 B.C Since then the study of anagrams has been called the great Art because the word can transposed to produce ARS MAGNA, the Latin name of great Art. However, with the advent of the internal and the creation of sophisticated anagram generating software, kids are now interested in anagram so there is a need for creating software that allows the kids to great anagram.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The problem associated with anagram base game are
i Learning the new system will be very difficult with the kids in generating an anagram words.
ii The new system will be boring to the kids because learning and storing new words anytime they play the anagram
iii The anagram will be a hidden meaning inclined
iv There is always difficulties in looking possible work that can be formed.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This project writing is targeted at producing a kids game that will be educative and helpful in the mental development of the kids.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose or objective of the study are as follows:
i. To develop a game software for the kids
ii. To create highly educative software game that will test and build the child’.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This work is limited to designing and implementation of kids game software with a particular emphasis on anagram word game.
A lot of problems were encountered during the course of this work. One major constraint to this work was financial constraint. Looking for all words and the possible words that can be formed with them could not be achieved in the time frame for this work.
The anagram word game will be liable to modification in the next five years because of new words that will be added to the dictionary.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
i. ALGORITHM – The step by step approach method toward problem solving
ii. FLOW CHART – The flow of a program logic using symbols
iii. PROGRAM – It is a set of logically related instructions that tells the computer what to do.
iv. COMPUTER – An electronic device, that is capable of receiving, storing and manipulating data to yield useful information.
v. ANAGRAM – The rearrangement of the letters of words or phrase to form another word or phrase.
vi. PSEUDO. CODE – A user defined algorithm
vii. WORD BANK – A place where words are collected.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF COST ACCOUNTING STATEMENT IN PRIVATE ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS COMPANY PLC, UGHELLI, DELTA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The bedrock of accounting is an understanding of the underlying principles, and an appreciation o...Continue Reading »
» ASTRACT The main objective of this work is to analyse the determinants of book keeping practices of selected Small and Medium Enterprises in Zaria. Th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In most developing countries including Nigeria, government participation in economic activity is ...Continue Reading »
4. FACTORS AFFECTING THE PERFORMANCE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION STUDENTS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ( A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH ,ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT This research sets out to investigate the analysis of factors influencing the study of business studies in junior secondary school in Enugu n...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of forensic accountant as a panacea to fraud detection adopting some selected quoted companies in Nigeria as my c...Continue Reading »
6. TRENDS IN THE ACTIVITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA, 1991-2013» ABSTRACT This study evaluated the impact of the extension services of Green River Project (GRP) on fish farmers in Niger Delta, Nigeria. Specifically,...Continue Reading »
7. RISK MANAGEMENT IN ACHIEVEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATIONS GOALS AND OBJECTIVE NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK)» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Taxation as a major source to Government funding has been chosen as a topic for this research work because of the incessant an inevitable red...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Internal controls are designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of an or...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSMENT OF MICROFINANCE BANK ON POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF SEEDVEST MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED IN RIVERS STATE)» ABSTRACT This study was intended to assess the microfinance on poverty alleviation in Nigeria. This study was guided by the following objectives; to d...Continue Reading »