Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Kid game is as old as man. The need arises when man needs to keep his children busy as to get fewer disturbance form them and to get them positively occupied. Some kids discover some game on their own.
List of some games played by kids in Africa are presented below. Games for kids in the old times range form selection and throwing of pebbles from the ground. The pebbles the kid collect from the ground is in the form of (N+1). At each throw of a selected pebble. “N” represents the number of pebble through to the total number of the pebbles. Most often “N” is usually seven pebbles. When a player cannot catch up to the (N+1) Pebble increment, the other player plays. The first to collect all the pebbles wins the game.
They also play a game called “IKODU”. It is made up of a board with eight holes on it, arranged as matrix of four by two. About six to eight pebbles at the extreme opposite holes. The first player picks all the pebbles at his side and drops one at each hole. When the player wins a set of four pebbles rounds again. The player wins a set of four pebbles. If the last pebble dropped at the hole makes it four. A player stops playing when the last pebble is the only one at a hole.
At the end, the player that has the greater number of pebbles wins the game.
They also play universal game like the “hide and seek”. A number of children go into hiding and one looks for the rest of them. Anyone he finds out first will be the one to looks for the others. The winner is usually the kid with less number of times he looked for the other kids.
Outside the boundaries of African kids play games like the “snake and ladder”. The players moves up the ladder drawn on a board at the outcome of a die. Obstacles are placed at strategic locations on the ladder, which throws a player some steps backwards. The winner of the game is the one who gets at the top of the ladder first. Anagram is another game for the kids, where they can rearrange the letters of a word or phrase to form other word or phrase. This project will be treating the anagram word game.
1.1 OVER VIEW
The phenomenon of anagrams was first discovered by the Greek Peot Iycophron in 260 B.C Since then the study of anagrams has been called the great Art because the word can transposed to produce ARS MAGNA, the Latin name of great Art. However, with the advent of the internal and the creation of sophisticated anagram generating software, kids are now interested in anagram so there is a need for creating software that allows the kids to great anagram.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The problem associated with anagram base game are
i Learning the new system will be very difficult with the kids in generating an anagram words.
ii The new system will be boring to the kids because learning and storing new words anytime they play the anagram
iii The anagram will be a hidden meaning inclined
iv There is always difficulties in looking possible work that can be formed.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This project writing is targeted at producing a kids game that will be educative and helpful in the mental development of the kids.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose or objective of the study are as follows:
i. To develop a game software for the kids
ii. To create highly educative software game that will test and build the child’.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This work is limited to designing and implementation of kids game software with a particular emphasis on anagram word game.
A lot of problems were encountered during the course of this work. One major constraint to this work was financial constraint. Looking for all words and the possible words that can be formed with them could not be achieved in the time frame for this work.
The anagram word game will be liable to modification in the next five years because of new words that will be added to the dictionary.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
i. ALGORITHM – The step by step approach method toward problem solving
ii. FLOW CHART – The flow of a program logic using symbols
iii. PROGRAM – It is a set of logically related instructions that tells the computer what to do.
iv. COMPUTER – An electronic device, that is capable of receiving, storing and manipulating data to yield useful information.
v. ANAGRAM – The rearrangement of the letters of words or phrase to form another word or phrase.
vi. PSEUDO. CODE – A user defined algorithm
vii. WORD BANK – A place where words are collected.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE: Introduction 1.1 Background to the study Business organizations now spend enormous sums of money and spare no effort in selecting, traini...Continue Reading »
2. THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF MARKETING POULTRY AND POULTRY PRODUCTS I N KUMASI. A CASE STUDY OF AKATE FARMS TRADING AND COMPANY LIMITED.» ABSTRACT The poultry industry serves as employment and a source of income to many people but for a long time, marketing has not been critically consid...Continue Reading »
3. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL BUDGETING ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (ONDO STATE MINISTRY OF WORKS)» ABSTRACT The research profer an evaluation of the impact of capital Budgeting on organizational performance It analyses the nature of capital budgetin...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study investigated decentralization and local government autonomy and how these factors enhance grassroots development in Liberia. The on...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF HEALTHY TIMING AND SPACING OF PREGNANCY APPROACH IN LONG ACTING REVERSIBLE CONTRACEPTIVES ACCEPTANCE AMONG WOMEN IN YALA LOCAL GOVERNMEN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Family planning is defined as the use of contraceptive methods to control the number, timing and spac...Continue Reading »
6. ROLE OF ACCOUNTING RATIO ANLYSIS IN MEASURING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF A FIRM AND AIDING INVESTMENT DECISION» ABSTRACT This study explains the various accoutning ratios that can be used in interpreting financial statements of businesses to determine the financ...Continue Reading »
» PREFACE This study was done to determine the roles of commercial banks in financing the agricultural sector in Enugu State. The objectives were specif...Continue Reading »
8. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM AS A MEANS OF ENHANCING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF TRANSPORT COMPANY (A Case Study Of The Nigerian Railway Corporation Enug...» ABSTRACT Accounting information system in a transport organization has been a great problem to the third world countries in general, which Nigeria as ...Continue Reading »
9. IMPACT OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION ON BANK LENDING (A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Okpara Avenue Main Branch)» ABSTRACT Commercial banks perform numerous functions. One of the most profitable investments of the commercial banks is granting of loans and advances...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION From the federal governmentunlike the individuals and organization collect their revenue from various sources which inclu...Continue Reading »