Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A tax computation is a statement showing the tax adjustments to the accounting profit
to arrive at the income that is chargeable to tax. To determine the amount of tax
chargeable, certain deductions are taken from gross income to arrive at the taxable
income. Once the amount of taxable income has been determined, tax rate charts
determine the exact amount of tax chargeable. A company's chargeable income is
usually different from the net profit/loss shown in its accounting books. This is because
some of the company's expenses may not be deductible for tax purposes. Similarly,
some of the income received by a company may not be taxable. Different methods apply
to computation of chargeable tax for a company. This paper highlights the necessary
adjustment on company’s income and also the applicable basis for computation of
company’s income tax as provided for by the Companies Incomes Tax Act.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT External auditors have been identified by researchers to have an immeasurable role in enhancing the earnings quality of companies. However an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Forms of banking have been in existence about 500 BC. The early bankers (the jews) lombandy in Italy transacted their bus...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUTION 1.1 Background to the Study Stock is very crucial in an organization is day to day activities, such as maintenance of plant an...Continue Reading »
4. ACCESSIBILITY OF CREDIT FACILITY FROM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS BY SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES: EVIDENCE FROM NIGERIA» Abstract This study tries to look at the accessibility of credit facility from financial institutions by small and Medium Scale Enterprises: Evidence ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The success or failure of any enterprise can be greatly affected by the efficiency of its stores....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY For the purpose of fiscal accountability, there is first of all the auditor general whose pos...Continue Reading »
7. PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT AND IT’S IMPACT ON PROFITABILITY LEVEL OF BANK IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» ABSTRACT The research topic portfolio management and its impact on the profitability level of banks in Nigeria (a Case Study of First Bank Nigeria Plc...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORT ON THE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of financial accounting reports on the corporate performance is becoming more apparent...Continue Reading »
9. ROLE OF THE SHEIKH MAHMUD GUMI MARKET TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE KADUNA METROPOLIS WITHIN THE PERIOD BETWEEN 1999 TO 2014» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction It should be noted that this paper is a conscious attempt to uncover and make understandable the many ways in which the S...Continue Reading »
10. THE APPLICATION OF COST ACCOUNTING TO MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL AND DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Conflict is an inescapable phenomenon of human life both at the interpersonal or international le...Continue Reading »