Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A tax computation is a statement showing the tax adjustments to the accounting profit
to arrive at the income that is chargeable to tax. To determine the amount of tax
chargeable, certain deductions are taken from gross income to arrive at the taxable
income. Once the amount of taxable income has been determined, tax rate charts
determine the exact amount of tax chargeable. A company's chargeable income is
usually different from the net profit/loss shown in its accounting books. This is because
some of the company's expenses may not be deductible for tax purposes. Similarly,
some of the income received by a company may not be taxable. Different methods apply
to computation of chargeable tax for a company. This paper highlights the necessary
adjustment on company’s income and also the applicable basis for computation of
company’s income tax as provided for by the Companies Incomes Tax Act.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CHALLENGES FACED BY STUDENT-TEACHERS IN TEACHING PRACTICE AND SOLUTIONS (CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Education is a good instrument for the comprehensive development of the human beings where the whole ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research work is aimed at ascertaining the various role played by the accountant in the privatization and commercialization of pubic ent...Continue Reading »
3. E-PAYMENT SYSTEMS AND PROFITABILITY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT The advent of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has brought about changes in bank operations. Nowadays, customers of banks are n...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The banking industry which is various bank put together to this industry consist of the central, ...Continue Reading »
5. THE ROLE OF AN INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE, OZORO, DELTA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The term audit is derived from the words audited, which means to hear. The origin of audit can be...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Government organization have played a greater part in the economic growth of any economy, especia...Continue Reading »
7. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT FINANCE/ACCOUNTING IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» ABSTRACT The title of this research work is, problems and prospects of local government finance/accounting in Nigeria” with particular reference...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examines the challenges and prospects of marketing Nigerian made computer softwares. Posed with the problem of inferiority complex ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examines the impact of foreign aid on the economic development of Nigeria. The study adopts the historical method of data analysis ...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF INTERNET BANKING ON PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Internet banking is one of the gifts to human beings by computer technology. Use of computers hav...Continue Reading »