Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A tax computation is a statement showing the tax adjustments to the accounting profit
to arrive at the income that is chargeable to tax. To determine the amount of tax
chargeable, certain deductions are taken from gross income to arrive at the taxable
income. Once the amount of taxable income has been determined, tax rate charts
determine the exact amount of tax chargeable. A company's chargeable income is
usually different from the net profit/loss shown in its accounting books. This is because
some of the company's expenses may not be deductible for tax purposes. Similarly,
some of the income received by a company may not be taxable. Different methods apply
to computation of chargeable tax for a company. This paper highlights the necessary
adjustment on company’s income and also the applicable basis for computation of
company’s income tax as provided for by the Companies Incomes Tax Act.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) disclosure practices of Nigerian quoted companies and their determinants. A...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY. Every country in the world tends to generate income through tax administration. In Nigeria the compa...Continue Reading »
3. FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND ITS IMPACT ON PROFIT OF BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK OF AFRICA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Financial Risk management is a relevant development that arises with deregulation of Nigerian economy through the introductio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Transforming enormous ideas into economic opportunities is the decisive issue of entrepreneurship...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE SUBJECT OF STUDY It is generally agreed that finance is the main stay of any economy, be it pub...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF INVENTORY VALUATION ON PROFIT MEASUREMENT OF THE COMPANY (A STUDY OF IDEMS ULTIMATE LIMITED, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to Lucey T. (2009), stocks or inventory is one of the largest and most valuable current...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The training of Manpower Development and Employee Performance in an Organization was studied with The Ministry of Finance in AkwaIbom State a...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL AUDIT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRIVATE FIRM : A STUDY OF M. B ANAMCO LTD, EMENE ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study Internal audit is a management tool used in ensuring transparency in conduct ...Continue Reading »
9. THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION ON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, ASABA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Accounting is grouped under the management science; it fully deals with issues of financial bookk...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the impact of Capital Market performance on economic growth of Nigeria for the period 1983 – 2010. Economic growth ...Continue Reading »