Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 80 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The effectiveness of accounting information as a tool for management decision cannot be over emphasized. Accounting keeps the financial score for a business, it call attention to the problem and the opportunities that comfort the enterprise. Where action in needed, it suggests possible solution or answers.
Accounting is an intellectual discipline, we need a working definition, accounting is defined as the act of analyizing evaluating and interpreting an organization financial activities and communicating the result to those who are interested. It can also be defined as the process of identifying, measuring and communicating the result to those who are interested. It can also be defined as the process of identifying, measuring and communication economic information to facilitate informed judgment to serve organization objectives. (According to WALGENBACH, P.H.. ET AL 1977), in his book “Financial accounting and introductory”.
From the definition above, itr could be observed that accounting is not restricted to the recording of transaction in monetary terms but it also provide information to its users. Accounting can be widely classified into two categories, they are:
USERS OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION
Accounting information are required and used by various classes of people e.g. owner of the business, the government, investors, employees and creditors.
Sizer john (1969): say that “ the owners of the business share performance, compare their organization with similar others to enable them decide either to increase or decrease their share in the company. Through the use of accounting information, the government can determine that business are meeting their legal obligation to pay taxes, contribute social security benefits for their employees and also satisfy other regulations such as those concerning the registration and trading of their stock
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Rural development is a process of planned change for which one approach or the other is adopted f...Continue Reading »
2. SOCIAL AUDITING AS A TOOL FOR ENHANCING RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EXXON MOBIL EKET}» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In the era of corporate social responsibility, where corporations are often expected not just to ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OVERVIEW OF THE STUDY The origin of budgeting could be traced to the cradle of civilization where Joseph according to the...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS IMPLEMENTATION ON THE COMPARABILITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (A CASE STUDY OF CHAMPIONS BREWE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background of the Study In recent times, a number of Nigerian companies have raised capital from international capital mar...Continue Reading »
5. DEBT RECOVERY TECHNIQUES IN THE BANKING SECTORS ISSUES, PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK NIG PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Actually, for every successful business, there must be a debt in the sense that one person or customer must own the owner of ...Continue Reading »
6. THE CIVIL SERVICE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF GOVERNMENTAL POLICY: A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE’S MINISTRY OF EDUCATION IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF FREE A...» ABSTRACT The study examined the effectiveness of the Akwa Ibom State civil service in the implementation of free and compulsory education policy throu...Continue Reading »
7. PERSONAL INCOME TAX PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS IN AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» ABSTRACT Taxation is a fiscal measures used by government to control the economy as well as raise funds for infrastructural development, level up inco...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT External auditors have been identified by researchers to have an immeasurable role in enhancing the earnings quality of companies. However an...Continue Reading »
9. THE ROLE OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.01 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY. Cooperative societies are often regarded as one of the microfinance institution (MFI’s) t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Financial reports provides an overview of a business profitability and financial condition in bot...Continue Reading »