Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 51 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Auditing has existed as long as man has been required to account for their transactions. A famous example is in St. Mathew’s Gospel (Chapter 25) when the rich man went on a journey and delivered his goods to a servant to look after them while he was away. On his return, he asked each of these servants to account for the goods with which he had been entrusted.
In the ancient ages, great land owners would not manage their own land, but would appoint stewards to manage their own land for them. The account of these land owners were checked by having them called out by those who gave them to those in authority (land owners) for hearing otherwise called stewardship accounting.
Auditing can be defined as the process of an independent examination of vouchers, internal control system and financial statements of an organization by a person or a group of persons called auditors so that the auditors can form and express opinion whether the vouchers, internal control system and financial statement, give a true and fair view of the organization.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The work is titled “Taxation System: Its impact on public servant”(A study of Ebonyi State). The work is a critical and objective...Continue Reading »
2. APPRAISING THE FUNCTIONING OF THE INTERNAL AUDITING UNITS IN SELECTED AKWA IBOM STATE MINISTRY FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS (2014 – 2016)» ABSTRACT This research work “Appraising the functioning of Internal Auditing Units in Selected Akwa Ibom State Ministries for the past three yea...Continue Reading »
3. UTILIZATION OF SERIALS PUBLICATIONS BY POST GRADUATE STUDENTS FOR RESEARCH IN TWO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES IN SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The purpose of this work was to study utilization of serials publications by post graduate students for research in two federal university li...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF CASHLESS POLICY ON PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The importance of managing the economy efficiently cannot be over emphasized. The monetary author...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This work highlights the nature of the English irregular verbs by identifying what makes them irregular in nature, how this affects or causes...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study by introducing the subject of the project work: the impact of auditing in controlling fraud and other financial irregularities. In...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT For any organization to function effectively and efficiently to achieve its desired goals and objectives, such an organization must have an e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The imperative of planning with the help of accounting information before the commencement of ope...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examines the challenges and prospects of marketing Nigerian made computer softwares. Posed with the problem of inferiority complex ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Public budgeting as a field of study has grown tremendously in recent years and budgeting is one ...Continue Reading »