Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 51 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Auditing has existed as long as man has been required to account for their transactions. A famous example is in St. Mathew’s Gospel (Chapter 25) when the rich man went on a journey and delivered his goods to a servant to look after them while he was away. On his return, he asked each of these servants to account for the goods with which he had been entrusted.
In the ancient ages, great land owners would not manage their own land, but would appoint stewards to manage their own land for them. The account of these land owners were checked by having them called out by those who gave them to those in authority (land owners) for hearing otherwise called stewardship accounting.
Auditing can be defined as the process of an independent examination of vouchers, internal control system and financial statements of an organization by a person or a group of persons called auditors so that the auditors can form and express opinion whether the vouchers, internal control system and financial statement, give a true and fair view of the organization.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT A major motivation for accounting research is providing evidence on how earnings are useful to a wide range of users in making economic decis...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.1 Background of the study.The basic economic problem that confronts an under developed or a developing country and especially the new ind...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE DEFINTION OF TERMS Financial Accounting: Financial accounting is concerned with the recording of transactions for a business enterprise or...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. It has a population of 140,033,542 million peo...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The aim of this study is to examine the strategies for promoting entrepreneurship in Nigeria. Data were collected from both primary and secon...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The paper examined the effect of accounting information on decision making process, with a particular reference to the Nigerian breweries plc...Continue Reading »
7. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSTRUCTION TIME AND COST OVERRUNS ON HIGH-RISE PROJECT IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the study The expanding need for building of all kinds, coupled with a tight financial supply has offer the...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The purpose of this study was to find out the attitude of teachers towards the teaching of sex education in some selected schools in Oredo Lo...Continue Reading »
9. EVALUATION OF THE ACCOUNTING PROBLEMS OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS, EBONYI STATE)» ABSTRACT This research is titled “Accounting Problems in Microfinance Banks A study of selected microfinance banks in Abakaliki metropolis of Eb...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Over the years, there have being a problem of incorrect and unreliable financial record which has lead to loss of organizational integrity. T...Continue Reading »