Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The detection of malaria parasite in the blood, which is as the major
aim of this project was carried out and experimental data shows the
existence of three spp of the parasite in the human blood cell these are
(a) Plasmodium Falciparium
(b) P. Malarias
(c) P. Vivax
Moreover, the last remaining spp, which is Plasmodium Ovale was not
observed at all in the human blood cell. Out of 150 specimens
collected, 110 were found to be positive indicating that about 74%
people in our country Nigeria were living under the shadow of this
Finally, in our findings, it was assumed that the most susceptible group of people to this malaria parasite were the children under the age range of 1 to 10 and the pregnant women in the adult range. This findings was made after staining the thick and thin film using different stains vis: Leishman, Giemsa and field Stains, which enhances a clear observation of morphological appearance of the organisms under the microscopic view.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Water is essential to all forms of life and make up 50 97% by weight of all plants and animal...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Yoghurt is a fermented milk product, produced with a yoghurt starter culture which is a mixed culture of streptococcus th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to Osai Yaw Ababio (1990), new school chemistry, “emulsion is a colloidal sys...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF AMBIENT AIR WITHIN THE VICINITY OF A CHARCOAL PRODUCTION SITE IN AMUKPE SAPELE, DELTA STATE» ABSTRACT Air quality continues to be among the top environmental concerns in Nigeria. In nigeria, where majority of the rural population uses charcoal...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This project work was carried on the isolation and characterization of pathogenic bacteria from hawked suya meat. Suya meat were bought from ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was designed to examine effects of availability and use of laboratories on students’ performance in science subjects in comm...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: Bacterial vaginosis is the most common form of vaginal infection in women of reproductive age. It is a condition wi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The surface of human body were Scrubs with moistened swab stick, these was used to streaked the surface of prepared nutrient agar for bacteri...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is aimed at the production of laundry starch, using locally sourced raw material (cassava tuber), by extraction of the starch granu...Continue Reading »
10. PREVALENCE STUDY OF HEPATITIS B (AUSTRALIAN ANTIGEN) AMONG PATIENT IN NATIONAL ORTHOPEDIAE HOSPITAL ENUGU» ABSTRACT The prevalence of viral hepatitis B among patients in National Orthopedic Hospital Enugu was studied. The samples comprised that of men , wom...Continue Reading »